Gay bar

Liam's POV
'Zayn i'm feeling terribly guilty I screwed Niall when he needed me' I said well sighing , Zayn looked up from is phone and leaves his phone on the table.
'I don't want you to say that again' he said looking at me stern.
'But it's true I could be nicer to him' I said feeling only more guilty Zayn sighed deeper.
'Okay listen Payno you know he choice Harry the boy who scared him the shit out over you and you feel guilty? Bullshit forget it you need to forget Niall' he said , I felt my blood boiling by his words Niall choice Harry over me how could he after all that time I was there for him.
'I think that is a great idea' Zayn said , he smirked creepy at me 'What do you have in your head?' I ask curious.
'You said you loved my tats what about you taking one?' He said well smirking 'I don't know if I really want to take one I mean I have to carry it my whole life' I said scrathing my neck 'You have to make the disicion I can't choose for you' he said sweet.
'I always wanted a kind of arrows on my arm' I said a bit shy Zayns chocolate brown eyes light up 'That's sounds very cool can you show me in a drawing?' He asked.
I take a paper and draw it 'That's awesome! You have to do that it really fits you i'm sure' he said I smiled big.
'Tell me where to go than' I said Zayn eyes sparkle 'I know a buddy in Bradford who's serious amazing' he said.
'Well leggo' I said taking my scarf from the table.
It the car me and Zayn sing a long with all the songs of the radio "I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED IN ITS SHAME ON ME NOW" I hate Taylor Swift so we screw up her songs.

{A'N and that's a fact sorry not sorry}

We sang a few different songs in the car until Let Me Love You from Mario comes on, Zayn puts the song on a lower volume and start singing the lyrics.
My jaw drops when he start singing he is serious amazing I never thought that Zayn would sing like that.
When he finished , I clapped for him so hard 'Your sick good like how do you do that' Zayn blushed a little bit 'I wasn't that good , I just love to sing when I was younger my sisters would have told me to shut up cuz I sang on the top of my voice in the early mornings' I smile at his words.

{A'N the This Is Us feels and Zayns X Factor audition song I could hear him sing it well I was writing this}

We walk inside the tattoo shop and I can walk futher.
After my tattoo is been set I look at it it's kind of red but that dissapears Zayn told me.
'I'm happy I took this one I really like it' I said to Zayn he smiled 'I'm glad you are so happy with it' He said.
'I'm in a mood where I want to make some funny trouble' I said with a wink at Zayn his smirk grows evil.
'Well I know a gay bar where we can annoy some gay people' He said 'It's in London so we need to drive again but it's worth it' he said.
'As long as we don't make them think that being gay is a mistake' I said , that's something I never wanna do making people feel like they are a mistake or their sexuality.
'Of course not I more like to stand at the bar and order a drink and star flirting with the people on the bar so they think i'm exactly also gay and that's very funny believe me' he said , he starts the car and start driving away.
'It sounds like we are gonna have a great afternoon' I said.

We entered the bar and I could hear all the high pitched boy voices what made me laugh immediately.
Zayn pats my back and giggled for a moment.
'Who are you boy?' some flirty gay lord said to Zayn , the boy wears pink leopared print tights , a green v- cut out shirt, his hair is on the top purple and he has yellow shoes gayer than this isn't real ( no offense btw ) 'I'm Z-zayn' Zayn said trying to keep his laughing in , he bites his bottom lip and his eyes are getting wet by how hard he tries to keep himself from laughing.
Sadly ( Not for me) he starts laughing so hard that he clunches his stomach.
'Tsssh how rude' the boy answered him , I let out a chuckle 'We aren't gay sorry' I said the mouth of the boy dropped and he walked away.
'You want to have a drink Zaynie?' I asked it in a toddler voice because I know it will annoy him.
'I would love to little Liamo' He said back with a smirk.

Zayn's POV
Why are i'm the whole time thinking about Liam this is damn annoying.
Last night I had a dream about him kissing me on the lips and I enjoyed it I FUCKING DID.
I can't be gay , I just can't be, it doesn't fit me to be gay so i'm not , I need date Perrie again and have sex with her I need to forget this shit.
I stand next to a boy who didn't looked typical gay 'You are already a long time deep in mind aren't you?' he randomly said I chuckled 'I am, i'm just very confused' I said sighing deeply 'You know if you want you can tell what's wrong' I looked over where Liam is I see he is talking to a to hot girl waitin for our drinks 'I'm doubt about my sexualty' I let it go like it's nothing the boy looked at me with a half-hearted smile 'I think that's pretty normal you know, It took me a long time to figure it out and at the end I came on the conclusion that i'm Bi' he said I smiled back 'You like boys and girls' I said he nodded 'At first I didn't want to be bi or gay but you know , you don't choose for it it just happens to you' he explained 'You have to deal with it , I have to be honest I had a crush on my best friend at first what made me feel crazy I didn't dared to tell him it , months i've been so confused but I did told him' he told me.
'What did he answered?' I asked curious he sighed 'He freaked out called me a "Gross homo" "lord of the rainbow" "don't touch me" all that things he said hurts but I went over it when I met Sandy and she knows i'm bi and she acceped it' his story real hit me hard 'Wow that's a real story' I said overwhelmed he chuckled 'I know but it's over between me and Sandy sooo... here you have my number if you are gay at the end' He said and winked at me , I blushed a bit just out shame because he did that so fast.
I get tapped on my shoulder , Liam is standing in the front of me with 2 drinks 'here you go' he said.
'Thank you' I take a sip of my drink and taste the pure alcohol 'who's gonna drive home?' I asked before i'm take more sips 'Me of course, I have cola light' he said pointing at his drink' I wink at him.

After 4 hours of dancing and talking and getting 15 new call me maybe notes we're done.
'I feel flatered by all these call me maybe notes' I said smiling real big, I think people find me attractive after all. Liam didn't answered me 'Are you okay Li?' I asked worried 'i'm completely fine' he said cold I chuckled 'I can see and hear' I said harsh back 'Let it go' liam said only colder 'I will, Liam Payne in da arse' I needed to laugh to hard about my only joke that I almost coulden't hear Liam's swearing.
His knockels turned white what means that he is real angry right now.
I'm in a teasing mood so I start again 'Li I think that pink leopard print tights are also gonna stand you amazing' I said laughing at a imagine of Liam in the tights.
'YOU ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING CAN YOU JUST STOP' He yelled angry at me and on a weird way I only needed to laugh harder my stomach hurt from the laughing all the time.
Liam pushes me against the wall , his once warm brown eyes are turned a dark colour , his arms tight around mine and his hot breathe in my neck.
'Boohoo i'm really scared right now' slipped out of ny mouth didn't meant to come out.
Liams hand connects with my jaw and and pain runs through it.
My blood start boiling under my veins I hope he didn't do that for real.
Liam eyes turned back to the normal colour well mine's are now the dark ones.
Liam's expression turned shocked 'Z-Zayn i'm so damn sorry I was angry and-' before he can finish I hit him back on his jaw only a way harder than he did.
'Don't speak to me for a while' I said well walking to the station.

Wow Ziam fight
I hope you liked it a bit and sorry that it took some long time to write this.
Please comment and vote let me know if you have any idea's.
Xx Me