Not you again

not edited

Niall's POV

It's late in evening and i'm watching tv to forget everything , Faking It is on MTV it's a very predictable programma but i like it a lot.

Liam did sent me a lot of text messages and he understand why i freaked out, he said he was sorry for his behaviour i told him i was sorry, Liam also told me that Zayn asked why i freaked out he didn't told him a thing.

I decided to go to the kitchen for a drink , i pour some cola in a glass and go back to the couch , i take my phone of the table and sign in on twitter,

@NiallOfficial: Bored as hell someone say that there's gonna happen something excited!

i fav some tweets and lay it back down on the table , i hear the noise of crying i look up i don't see anything , wow this is a bit scarry and then it comes back it's like a baby cry.

i stand up it looks like it's coming from upstaires i have a weird feeling in my stomach , when i walk upstaires i hear the noise getting louder; it comes out my room..... i open my door and let out a scream a very creepy baby doll with red eyes is standing on my bed , i feel so damn scared right now that i'm serious gonna piss my pants.

'Daddy?' it turns her head , yes it's a girl i swallow 'Do you wanna play?' the creepy happy voice said.

On this moment i can cry of fear but i don't i need to be a man.

'No i don't wanna play' i said trying to cover up my fear i take a step back ,i need to go downstaires and call the police 'Wrong answer' the doll said , i take my chance and sprint downstaires and try to call 999 , my phone doesn't work, it stays completely black , i start sweating like a buffelo.

'Daddy do you know the meen reason why people die ?' the creepy baby dolls voice spoke 'Because they say no' she said i swallow again.

Damn it , the doll is coming closer i feel how i start breathing faster , this can't be true this really can't be true it's just a stupid hallucion.

The doll keeps coming closer and i'm sure that i look like ghost what actually funny is because there is here a ghost.

Then on the moment that the doll close is i get a idea , i run to the kitchen i take the sharpest knife and go back to the living room.

'Do you know that you can't play with sharp things' i said with a smirk on my face i'm serious enjoying this already.

'Ow shit' the baby dolls spoke and it wasn't that girly anymore , it were a male voice and not the one i heard in the beginning my blood start boiling who done this?!.

I don't care anymore and i take the doll of the floor and see that it moved by little wires and it's painted scary by someone.

I stub the doll in the head with the knife 'THATS NOT NICE DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO PAINT THAT FUCKING THING!' Zayns voice , Zayn done this he done this he scared me.

'Zayn?!' i asked it angry , this boy is getting it back on a different way.

My lights get on again and Zayn walks in i look at him pissed off before i know i take the doll and throw it to him , it ends up hitting his face hard.

'Fuck, what the hell!' he yelled angrily.

'You know you deserved that' i said with a chuckle but change it in angry again 'Serious why the fuck you've done that!' i said.

'It wasn't all my idea' he mumbled fast but i could hear it 'Who thought also that this was funny then?' i ask teeth grinding.

On this moment i'm very agressive, i hate this kind of jokes.

'You never thought about how it would be for me ! i really don't like this kind of joking and stuff like i know that i overreacted this morning but what you just have done makes me so - so i don't know' i explain i feel tears coming up , i don't know if it is because of anger or sadness but i bite my lip hard.

He stand there looking weird at me 'just forget that it did happend' he said with a smirk , i hate him serious with my whole heart 'leave' i said , he walks out the door and i kick hard to couch i scream that was my toe.

I walk upstaires and jump my bed in 'Im so done with people' i whisper before my eyes close.

I hope you all found it a little bit scary, because i find it serious scary i wrote that part at late night and i went in my moms room where a scary noise came from and i serious screamed so hard hahaha.

Anyway please comment and vote <3

Xx Me