Fool's gold

Please listen to Fool's Gold it makes this chapter better thank you, enjoy.

Liam's POV
I asked Zayn to go outside with me, he bites his lip since the moment we left what makes me even more nervous.
'I have to tell you something' I started very bad.
'Tell me' Zayn said not to confident , I exhale and start 'I think we would make a cute couple , I was just to confused to see that I actually like you back but it was so overwhelming that I was blind I guess , my apolognize for calling you out in the store' I said , he looks shocked my heart beats a thousand times per minute 'I'm sorry Li , i'm back together with my ex girlfriend i'm sorry I guess I thought that I had feelings for you but turns out they were only myth sorry' Zayn broke my heart without a warning , all my words are lost in my throat nothing wants to come out , tears welling up in my eyes , chest pains making me want to sob but there's also anger inside me.
Now I find the words 'Good have a nice time with your ex I wish you 2 the best' I said really sarcastic , I walk to Nialls house and scream 'I'm going home bye' before Niall can come to the door I walk away , I got stopped by Zayn 'What' I said with a sneer , I don't let him answer and push him roughly aside.

After ten minutes of crying , sobbing did I brought myself to the gym.
'If you feel pain you better feel pain of training' I told myself biting my lip.
'Liam! Your back' Matt yelled , that's my personal trainer his name is Matt the muscle man.

'I want a tough training today' I said desperate 'Heartbreak?' Matt asked I only nod. 'We start with a 2 miles run so go outside , let's see how fast you are , after that we go boxing for 30 minutes I'll make sure you can hardly walk after today' Matt said I chuckle 'That would be amazing' I said , Matt looks at me 'What?' I asked 'We are you waiting for RUN!' He yelled , I start through the doors outside.
This is going to be a long day.

Louis' POV
Audrey and I left Niall's house cuz they seemed to be busy with boyfriend gir-boyfriend stuff. I still think it's weird to have my 2 bestfriends being gay , don't get me wrong being gay is nothing bad but I just thought Zayn and Harry would be straight 'Louis Zayn sits there alone should we take a look if he's okay?' Audrey asked worried , I look at him sitting alone on a rock 'yeah' I said.

Audrey walks to him and have a little talk , I join them 'It's just I feel pissed because Liam choice Sophia over me but now he told me that he does have feelings for me , i'm back with Pez and a kind of forget him so I said to him that i'm back with Perrie' he explained 'This is a lot of drama' Audrey said 'Why don't you take a little distance from him Zayn? Go out with Perrie have a nice time get drunk, have a smoke like become that chill badboy again' He chuckles 'that's a good idea' He stands up 'Thanks for the help' he said hugging me and Audrey.
'Are you 2 now finally together or what?' He asked cheeky , Audrey looks at him deadly 'Not yet' I said so hard that she could hear it.
'Well let Zayn help you , so here you put your hands Lou' Zayn said putting my hands on her hips she shrieked from the sudden move 'Sorry' I said.
'Than you Audrey put your hands in his neck' he takes her hands gently and put them in my neck we stare at each other very awkward. He brings our body's closer to each other.
'And now kiss' Zayn said , Audrey can't help but start laughing 'I can't even reach him' She said laughing only harder I need to laugh too now.
'Pff be happy I tried to get it romantic' he said.
I chuckle 'We don't need your help idiot' I said looking deep in Audrey's eyes.
'Audrey do you want to go on a date tommorow?' I asked , she looked pretty overwhelmed 'I would love to' she said.
'But I have to go now' She said , shotting me one of her beautiful smiles.
She's so freaking hot , it's making me weak no one can beat her beauty , it kills me that she's so insecure about her body cuz to me she looks great.
'Zayn what are you going to do?' I asked him 'Drink until i'm wasted , smoke some weed to get high' He said 'I thought you stopped weed' I said a bit worried 'I know I stopped , to much stress to deal with' He said with deep sigh.

Liam's POV
Everything in my body hurts, Matt wasn't joking when he said I could hardly walk after the training.
'You look like you just fighted with someone' Matt said hitting my back with a big smile , I whine hard 'Sorry' he said 'I'm feeling now physical pain' I said 'Better than mental' I added.
'Text me when your home , I don't want to have a call that you are in the hospital' Matt joked , I laugh sarcastic.
I put a sweater over my sweaty tanktop.
Zayn broke my heart , I still don't understand why I gave him my heart , I know that I took some time but do I really deserve this. Was it a joke? To see how it would turn out. Fool's gold.

Aaaawh I feel sorry for Liam and
what for shitty game is Zayn playing?
I'm so excited to make a chapter for the Loudrey date <3
In my country Zayn isn't 22 yet but Happy birthday Zaynie
Comment and vote
XMe