Enough

not edited

Niall's Pov

'You don't know how long i have waited to do this' Zayn said i could even see his smirk in the dark of the alley.

I'm scared for the pain he isn't someone you can say that he stops when he thinks that it goes to far he goes on until i'm death.

I wait for him to hit me hard i don't even try to escape it gonna happen anyway.

His fist connects with my face and a feel huge pain in my jaw , i get kicked in the balls and i fall on the ground.

'Already hurt? okay i knew you were a weak idiot but this is even weaker then i thought' Zayn spit Louis kicks me hard in my side , Zayn hits me in the face again , i feel the warm blood drops slight down my cheeks but i keep my tears in.

"They don't deserve your tears , don't give them what they want they want to see " my head keep reminding me it.

Louis takes me of the floor on my collar 'I would think twice before messing with Zayn or me' he said taking me by my throat now for real.

Panic start to rush all over me but peace to if it ends now , would i not have any shit anymore.

I try to breath but the air doesn't come into my lungs.

Then on the moment i really want to except it Louis let me go , i fall on the ground couching hard and try to get the air in my lungs Louis and Zayn ran away.

I'm alone in the alley , i'm dizzy and i still cough slowly i try to get up holding the dirty walls of the alley. I stumble away try to open my door , when i'm inside i go to the bathroom and lock it.

Tears stream down my face 'I thought it was finally over with the pain and the worthless feeling' i said i bite my lip hard and i'm crying a river right now.

Harry's Pov

I was searching for Louis but i hear a loud noises out a alley close to me i take a look and see that Louis is kicking someone , that's Niall why are they kicking him.

***FLASHBACK***

'So curl how is this feeling little shit' i feel his foot connect with my rip , i scream it out , his fist hits my jaw.

More kicks hit me and i feel how i can't take it anymore i move myself anger grows in me i stand up and want to hit them but their gone.

'And you are calling me always chicken!!!!!' i yell tears of anger stream down my bruised and bleeding face , i sigh they will never stop no matter how hard i will try to , when i'm home i see Gemma sitting on the couch 'Harry what happend?!' she said i ignore her and walk upstaires i want to slam the door closed but she comes in 'You tell me now what happend' she said i look at her furious 'What do you think' i said.

***FLASHBACK ENDED***

I swallow Louis holds Niall by his throat , I take a little stone of the ground and throw it at Louis he sees me and I make a face, he let Niall fall and runs with Zayn to me 'Why did you want us to stop I enjoyed it so much' he said with a smirk , his words made me feel disgusting over him 'we wait for the next time' I said cold.

They look at me weirdly 'where you looking at' I said annoyed 'should we drink something tonight Styles?' Louis asked , i nodd 'that would be nice' I said with a little smile.

They walk away and I walk closer to the alley again , he is already away , I walk inside "his" house the door of the bathroom is locked I get curious and listen with my ear to the door 'I thought it was finally over with the pain and the worthless feeling' I hear him saying , somewhere I feel worst for Niall himself.

Should I ..... No Harry stop it.

Niall's Pov

I can stay here forever i woulden't mind I mean than I don't have any judgements.

'I'm such a worthless piece of shit why i even keep going?' i asked myself with a cracking voice.

'Niall?' i hear someone ask a.k.a. Liam Payne , i stay quiet please don't come over here.

I hear Liam walking around 'Niall i know your here i asked Zayn' he said he motionend him the one who did hit me so hard.

I hear a bang to the bathroom door , he scared the shit out of me.

'Now you open that door Niall!' he yelled.

'Or what?' i asked.

Wow pretty long <3

Please comment and vote <3

Show me that someone is reading it <3

Xx Me <3