The party

nothing is yet edited until chapter 40 or something sorry :(

Harry's POV

I spray some aftershave and look for the last time in the mirror 'Are you finally done princess?' Louis asked I chuckle 'I am leggo' I said.

We walk over the street when I see Liam and Zayn walking 'Hi! H- Edward I mean' Zayn yells , Liam and Zayn walk to us 'Liam' Liam said as introduction like I didn't knew him 'Edward' I said with a smile he smiles back.

'Should we go inside I wanna dance with some chicks?!' Louis said loud , Louis is always loud , loud could be his middle name 'Yes leggo' we go inside and the smell of parfums and sweat is present.

I see a girl looking at me 'Hi hottie and what's your name?' she said flirty 'I'm Edward what's your name gorgeous?' I said with my flirty smile ( yes I have one ) 'The name is Nelly' she said 'Do you want a drink?' she asked 'If you don't mind' I said she moves her red lips in a "Be right back".

This is gonna be fun I look a bit around I see Louis dancing with a brunette , Liam and Zayn are laughing and pointing and girls.

'Here you go' Nelly said with a smile 'Thanks' I take a big gulp and I feel it burning in my throat 'Do you wanna dance Edward?' she asked i nodd , we go to the dance floor and she start dancing close to me , we dance pretty hard and I feel the sweat all over my body I take a gulp again of my drink and i'm thirsty for more 'I'm gonna buy another drink' I yell at her.

I push myself through all the people , a boy walks up to me 'Watch out dickhead' I said angry , when the boy looks up drops my jaw , the one and only Niall Horan is standing in the front of me and I can't runaway , his eyes got big and he wants to say something but I take him by his collar 'You go now with me outside' I said pulling him down I walk to the exit followed by Niall.

When we outside he opens his mouth 'How...you...I...death...but' I stop him 'shut up' I said 'This is a dream Niall you think i'm alive because you were so scared when you wake-up i'm not their' I said he want to say something but I hit him hard in his face he passes out.

I look at his body lying on the ground a feel of guilt rush over my body.

I start texting Zayn:

Zayn mate the leprechaun was in the club to and we walked up to each other and I kind of hit him so hard that he passed out so can you bring him home? thank you x H

When i'm in the club Nelly is running up to me 'Where were you? I missed you and where is your drink?' she asked she smells like alcohol 'I needed to clean something up and I forget buying a drink so I see you over a minute' I said.

I order my drink and I feel my phone vibrates

Thnx Styles! I found him that was a pretty good hit , were on our way to bring him back you buy one round drinks for me and Liam

Z.

I chuckle and go back to Nelly with my drink 'Babe' I said smacking her ass she giggles 'Your back' she said.

She press her lips on mine and I open my mouth her tongue makes rounds.

In the corner of my eye I see Louis kissing the brunette. I push her slowly away I see Zayn and Liam kissing each other their drunk as hell I think no actually hope.

I decide to film them with my phone I walk closer and closer to them 'Zayn is it nice kissing Liam' I said laughing at them , they stop kissing and Zayn start answering 'If you see that face you can't tell me that you don't want to kiss him' he said very drunk. 'Zayn bro you and Liam need to go home otherwise you drink yourself in a coma' I said patting his back 'No man i'm feeling Amezzing' he said 'sure'

Lou can you wait outside we bring drunk Zayn and Liam home k?

'Come lovebirds' I said pushing them through the sweaty smelly people.

When we are outside I see Louis laughing at Zayn and Liam they can't even walk normal.

'This is just genius' Louis said still laughing.

We discided to bring them just to Zayns house Liam can stay sleeping , we put them at the couch and give them a glass of water.

'Should I bring Liam upstaires and Zayn on the couch?' Louis asked 'No I would put Liam on the couch and Zayn upstaires' I said 'alright then' Louis walks with Zayn upstaires.

'Liam I want you to watch out with Zayn okay one wrong step and I know where I can find you' I said like dad who just tell the boyfriend of his daugther to watch out , I need to keep my laugh in.

Sorry for the late update
School is being buzzin'
I hope you like it a bit
Xx Luna