Whuttt

Niall's POV
I wake up with a huge headache , on the ground with a blanket.
'What happend this time?' I sigh and look around I feel my head and it feels worse.
I take my phone out my pocket and start calling Liam.

Liam: the Hangover Man
Niall: You are not okay to
Liam: Do you know why i'm in Zayns house by the way
Niall: No I don't , but do you know who brought me back home?
Liam: No I serious don't know I was drunk
Niall: argh my head hurts for real
Liam: let's get off the phone
Niall: Bye mate

We hang up and I go to the bathroom wash myself , put some clothes on and make myself breakfast.
I decide to take medicine against my headache , I hear my doorbell ringing so I walk downstairs and open the door.
I get the biggest shock of my life , the last persons I wanted to see , the pain is back in my head , i'm so nervous that i'm scared to puke 'Niall we missed you' that voice the reason I moved away.
My body starts trembeling i'm already at my worst 'Not even a hello?' his voice echooed in my head.
He takes me by my collar and throw me out my own house , I fall and start bleeding 'Still not went to the gym?' I get kicked , I try so hard not to cry for the first time I felt so happy but now it's screwed up.
'You aren't any tougher, your still weak and worthless' Jacob said , the last thing hurts a lot.
I can't keep the tears away , slowly my eyes fill with the tears and then they stream down my cheeks.
'Of course he start crying didn't thought any different' Max said with a chuckle.
I'm worthless , I'm weak and I am a baby who cries about everything.
I feel that I get lift up from the ground and I try to avoid eye contact but he lift my chin up 'If we let you go in a minute , you have to kill yourself cuz no one will give a fuck Liam has a new friend better than you , your parents are disappointed and your brother never wanna talk to you again' Drake smiled so big , I can't help it but the tears stream down my face.
Jacobs fist hits me in the face , Drake let me fall on the ground and start kicking me hard.
Max is punching me in the stomach 'YOU ARE WORTHLESS' they yelled all together and walked away.
I puke because all of the punching , I try to stand up when I stand up I see from a long distance that group of boys standing who I saw on my first day here they are laughing Nelly looks at me weird and I stumble back to my house and open the door.
When i'm inside I lock the door and run to the bathroom.
I open the cabinet , razors I take and start sitting on the ground.
'You were a week clean Niall a week are you sure?' I asked myself 'I am sure , I am wortless , my parents hate me , Liam likes Zayn more than me , from the moment I came here is something wrong and I can't take it anymore' I said the tears stream down my face , I put the razor on my wrist and cut deep.
It's bleeding , again I cut and again.
My whole arm is bleeding and the tears can't stop rolling down my cheeks.
My first black jeans are full of my blood drops.
I close my eyes for a moment wishing I died but then I feel someone's hand on my shoulder and I open my eyes.
I'm in a total shock the person in the front of me is the one I searched for on internet the one on the party.
'Please don't cut' his raspy and deep voice spoke , his eyes showed guilt and deep sadness 'I deserve it' I whispered.
'No don't say that nothing is your fault' he said is voice is pretty sexy... wait what did I fucking thought.
'It is , I could better stay in Mullingar there it was almost better than here now I feel like i'm already death' I said I sob and start crying again , I feel arms around me I put my head in Harry's chest.

Harry's POV
I'm spying Niall , he get kicked and punched by some guys already ten minutes or something but I don't dare to come and help him what does he need to think of me?! then they stop and call him worthless ouch that hurts.
He looks around I spot him facing his shoes and he stumbles back to his house.
I chase him inside he goes to the bathroom , I put my ear on the door he I hear him saying 'You were a week clean Niall a week are you sure?' and then he agrees with himself wait what!
I can hear him cry and it's heart breaking , I walk inside and put my hand on his little shoulders.
He opens is ocean blue eyes and look at me confused and in shock.
I know he don't understand this but I want him to not cut 'Please don't cut' I said , I just feel guilty and sad about this. 'I deserve it' he whispered I feel myself getting angry on myself I screwed him 'No don't say that! nothing is your fault' I said I feel so guilty it's a long time ago that I felt guilty. 'It is , I could better stay in Mullingar there it was almost better than here now I feel like i'm already death' he said he starts sobbing again and breaks again down in tears I hug him tight and he puts his head in my chest.
My shirt gets very wet with my hands I rub is back 'You can count on me Niall don't worry' I whispered in his ear.
He looks me in the eyes 'Why do you care' his voice cracked.
'It's complicated , a long story one no one really knows they all know just a little part' I said sighing 'but I care about you and I want you to stop cutting it's bad' I said he smiles for a moment I smile back 'No I'm not gonna stop' my smile drops 'What?!' I said a bit to hard he was scared I look at him guilty 'sorry a bit to hard' I said 'I'm not gonna stop I deserve this and nothing is gonna stop me' he said in his cute Irish accent 'stop please , I can't take it if you are gonna cut also' I said I put my hand for my mouth shit I said to much 'wait what?' he looked at me.
'I promised myself to never tell anyone but now I did fuck' I said 'no you didn't you only said that can't take another one who cuts' he said cheeky.
'Promise me you stop' I said gently pushing him out the bathroom to the living room 'you want a cup of tea?' I asked 'uhm...yes please I think' he said I set him a cup of tea. 'Why did you scared me?' he asked when I came back with 2 cop of tea's.
'well I don't want anyone to live in my old house' I said 'Why do you sell it then?' he said I sigh 'that has to do with that thing I didn't wanted to tell' I said 'owh okay' he said.
'can we start over again?' I ask after a long silence 'what do you mean?' he asked I smile 'Hi , i'm Harry Styles' I said shaking his hand a little smile forms on his face 'nice to meet Harry i'm Niall Horan' my smile grow big 'i'm from Cheshire , I have a sister who is the sweetest sister on the world and I love to sing' I said.
'i'm from a little town called Mullingar in Ireland , I have a nice brother Greg and his son Theo is the cutest kid I have ever seen and I also love to sing' he said that last thing a bit shy what make him look very cute.
'cool , can you sing something for me?' I asked very intresed 'No sorry I don't dare to sing for other people but I can play guitar for you' he said 'CAN YOU PLAY GUITAR' I said enthusiastic.
'yes I do wanna hear some' he said i nodd , I always loved the guitar.
Niall walks to his room and comes back with his guitar he plays a nice piece 'Do you write songs?' I ask curious 'I do' he said shy and blushed a bit what is just adorable 'Do you?' he asked I smiled 'yes' I answered 'Niall I want to apologize for everything in including the fact i've hit you last night' I said 'apologize accepted and thank you for the hit my head still hurt' he said rubbing his forhead.
I coulden't help but laughed 'I think it's time to go Niall , i'm happy that everything is good now between us I see you around bye' I said walking out the door

OMG Narry is so cute finally they are nice to each other
this are 1616 words be proud of me
please comment and vote XX
Me