Watching a movie

Harry's POV
We walked in and the first things Niall asked me was 'Are you cold? You can take a shower if you want' I smile 'I'm really cold if you don't mind I would love to' I said a bit shy.
'It doesn't bother me so go and take one wait I will give you some towels and clothes of mine' He said and runned a room in and comes back with a towel , clothes and a smile on his face 'l hope they fit , You much taller than I am' he said in the most cutest way ever wait what the hell i'm thinking.
'I don't mind' I walk the bathroom in and undress myself , I take a quick look at my scars and sigh.
I also look in the mirror , I see a mess , a worthless mess , a lonely mess , a bigger mess then the biggest mess , the mess is me.
'Maybe I'm just that ugly they say...' I said to myself.
I turned the shower on and the warm water hugs my body , I relax by the water , Then I wash my hair with Nialls shampoo.
I step out the shower and dry myself , I take Nialls shirt and put it on it's to short you can see my tummy a bit well I don't care , I put his sweatpants on and it's also to short not much this time but it is.
I enter the room and the smell of spaghetti fills my nose i'm hungry as fuck , I run to the kitchen 'Jesus that smells to nice' I said licking my lips 'Your hungry?' He asked I nod like a 5 year old 'HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA , my clothes are to short for you' he laughed at me I chuckle 'I don't mind, I like the shirt' I said 'Thanks the food is ready so go sit on the couch' he said.
We eat our food fast and I have to say that he is a amazing cook 'I LOVE THE FOOD' I said 'Thank you' he said , Niall eats a lot I see 'Do you always eat a lot?' slept out my mouth he turns bright red 'Yes...' he said a but shamed 'It doesn't matter I eat much to' I said sending him a sympathetic smile.
When we finished Niall went showering , I had time to think maybe not the best thing.
I unlock my iphone and take a look at Twitter.
@Edward_S: Had a amazing meal thank you mate :D x
Niall comes in and sits next to me 'What should we watch?' He asked , I caught myself looking at his arms "maybe he have cut again?" my thought are right , without asking i'm taking his arm and roll up his sleeves , Nothing.
'WTF' Niall said 'I had to check it' I said giving him a strict glance.
'I didn't done anything...for you' he said and blushed a bit he is damn cute.
'Great that means I have influence on you' I said placing my huge hands on his thin legs.
'You have serious the biggest hands I ever seen like EVER' he said , I laughed at him 'I hear that much'.
'Which movie do you want see?' Niall asked.
'Everyone is talking about The Fault In Ours Stars but I didn't seen it yet' I said 'Lets watch it then' niall said.
30 minutes later......
'WHY DID WE START WATCHING THIS THIS HURT MY FEELINGS' Niall cried.
'I HAVE TO BE THE GUY WHO NEVER CRIES AND LOOK AT ME KNOW NIALLER' I said letting more tears roll down my cheeks , Niall puts his head in my chest and sobs hard.
I get a warm feeling... maybe it's because of all the tears.
'Should we turn it off before I only gonna cry more' I said 'No we need to watch it untill the end' he said well sniffing.
After we watched the end.........
'I HATE YOU' I said well crying like a baby 'YOU THOUGHT I LIKED THIS END' He said crying hard 'I FEEL LIKE I'M ONLY EIGHT YEARS OLD I'M SO SHAMED' I said , I wasn't lying I really feel shamed and again depressed this isn't gonna have a nice end.
'I'm gonna take a wee if you don't mind' I said.
When i'm the toilet , I think better said overthink "What if Niall thinks that i'm a loser" "Do I look weird in his clothes" "you look fat in his clothes" "loser" "kill yourself"
Warm tears roll down my cheeks , I run a hand through my hair.
'Die die die' I said to myself , I hit my head to the wall.
'Harry are you okay?' Nialls voice sounded through the door , I can't find words 'Yes I am don't worry never worry' I said on my best voice as far I can.
End updat sorry I'm just having a depressed feeling right now
Bye