Defending

Harry's POV
Never thought I should enjoy talking to my victim but I did enjoy it , I just hope he stops cutting... I know how worst it is.
I rolled up my sleeves looked at my arms I see slightly pink cuts on my arms '3 months clean i'm pretty proud' I said to myself , Zayn and Louis are my best friends for a long time but I never told them about my cutting or my story they only know pieces like I explained to Niall.
Niall that kind of boy who is a easy target he takes things really serious if you say to him he is ugly he would overthink it , that makes it easy for people to judge him.
Not that I don't overthink everything... but i'm more confident than Niall.
I'm walking to Louis' house.
'Hazz where did you hang out?' he hugged me , I smiled 'I cleaned some shit up' I said.
'Like what?' He said well we sit down.
'I'm stopping with scaring Niall' I said 'WHAT NO I LIKED IT SO MUCH!' Louis yelled 'WHAT MADE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND!' He yelled.
'Wow are you okay Louis' Zayn said walking in with Liam 'What the fuck' Liam said shocked he knew about my "death" .
'Shit' Zayn said 'Wait you are in this plot to?!' Liam said looking at Zayn confused.
'Liam sit down I can explain this isn't Zayns fault' I said 'No i'm not gonna sit how could I call Niall crazy serious he need to know this' Liam said 'He already know' I said he turned around 'What how?' He asked 'I told him' I said I felt guilty even tho everything is fine 'WHAT!' Zayn looked and me weirdly 'Why did you all done that to Niall like he already had a easy life' Liam said furious ( I have to comet he looks scary when he is angry he is so strong ).
Louis and Zayn look at me I give them a really-thank-you-for-this-now-he-is-gonna-be-angry-at-me glance.
'And?' Liam said still furious 'long story don't gonna talk about it' I said confident Liam walked close to me were the same height so i'm not that scared 'Listen curl I don't like it when my friend gets hurt by some asshole so you better tell me before I will hurt you' he said.
This remind me of something

***FLASHBACK***
'Look everyone there we have Curl!' Zacks voice echooed through the halls.
Ignore Harry , Ignore it , this time they won't do anything remember it can't rain forever.
I get pushed against the lockers 'Missed me Curl?' I was so scared.
'Listen curl I don't like it when my friend gets hurt by some asshole so you better tell me before I will hurt you' He said fear runs over me.
His fist connects with my jaw and I feel a huge pain.
I get kicked in the balls and my body falls on the ground.
*** FLASHBACK ENDED ***

I feel a depressed feeling coming up.
'Hello! earth on Styles' Louis said shaking is hands for my face.
'I'm not gonna talk about it Payne so just take you fucking things and leave' I said furious 'I told ya t-' I didn't let him talk father 'Shhhhh shut up!' I said with a evil smirk I could see I made him so angry that he is about to hit me.
'Why don't you tell him Harry' Zayn said random 'Why should I tell it' I said cheeky 'Man you never told us actually the truth' Louis said Liam looks at me smirking like a champion.
'I...I......I' I coulden't get out my words the last time I coulden't come out my words is when they were there.
'I what?' they asked at the same time , I never thought my own friends turned against me I need to keep myself from breaking down 'Good friends are you guys' I said beaten I walked out the door it was raining it fits my feelings right now , I look around I don't want them to follow me so I run to the forest.
My clothes are already wet but I don't care I need time for myself to rest and come back to life.

Niall's POV
Since Harry has been true to me I feel better , yesterday afternoon I had even fun and that's a long time ago.
It rains outside and i'm wearing my sweats and a sweater.
I looked for a moment out the window a saw a brown haired guy walking 'is that Harry?' I asked myself 'of course dumb arse' I answered myself he doesn't look happy.
He goes into the forest , what if he get's sick or attacked?! not that I can save him if he get's attacked.
I take my coat and walk outside the forest in , I secretly follow him he stops at a tree and sits on the ground.
'I'm great in helping others but I can't help myself' he sighed 'I understand' I whispered.
He let his head hang I hear some voices on behind him i'm hiding better.
'Haz you still didn't explained' Zayn said a bit rude , I serious hate his behavior.
Harry looked at him not on his i'm always cooler and more confident way but beaten... that's weird.
'Gonna say something Styles or not?' Liam said it on a way I never thought he would say.
I coulden't hear him saying that so I come behind the tree 'Stop it' I said Harry looked at me and moves his lips in run-now-okay 'Why?! he have hurted you and aren't you a bit curious why he done all of that to you?' Liam said annoyed 'Do you see me complaining about him I don't know if he told you but he apologized and if he don't want to tell why I respect that' I said irritated.
'Don't talk shit Niall , Harry has never apologized to you' Zayn said I chuckled 'Well then you don't know the real Harry cuz he done' I said angry but with a mean smile.
Harry just watched everything but chuckled by my what I said to Zayn.
'I should not talk like that to me , you don't know Harry even so shut up' Zayn said furious.
'I think I know him better than you' I said.
Zayn was about to attack me but then Harry opens his mouth 'It's funny to see how the boy who was my victum now is the one who defends me , I thought atleast my friend would respect the fact I don't want to tell my story but I was wrong' he said you could hear he was disappointed.
'Sorry that we actually agreed with Liam' Zayn said on a tone I didn't liked 'Sorry that you guys always choose the stronger one because you guys are simply scared' he said 'owhhh' I said I get a angry glance from Liam 'I can't believe you choosed for someone who have hurt you instead your best friend' Liam said I felt myself getting angry 'WELL YOU DONE THE SAME PAYNE YOU WENT TO A REALLY NICE PARTY WITH ZAYN AND YOU DIDN'T MIND HE DIDN'T ASKED ME TO COME , YOU WEREN'T THERE WHEN I GOT ATTACKED BY THEM AGAIN!! WERE YOU TO ONE WHO TRIED TO STOP ME WITH HURTING MYSELF?? NO YOU DIDN'T! SO YOU CAN'T TELL ME THAT HARRY IS THE BAD GUY HERE' I screamed at him furious , Harry walked to me and whispered 'I'm proud of you that you dared to say buddy'.
Liam coulden't find words to say but Zayn did 'You are such a weak idiot Liam is the bestest friend someone could wish for so shut the fuck up' his word shotted through my soul.
It looked like Harry could feel my pain cuz he balled his fists 'Take that back Malik' he said 'Never in a million years' he said smirking mean he pisses Harry off but the crazy thing is that he takes my arm 'You know what? suffocate in it don't waste our time' he said and we walk way they scream some things but I can't hear it anymore.
I have a warm feeling in my body it feels good to have someone who defends you but the weird thing is I never felt this when Liam done it.
'Are you okay Niall? you don't need to listen to Zayn he talks shit only to make himself look good' Harry said 'Don't worry about that i'm okay' I said 'If you are not you can always tell me I'll understand it' he said with a little smile his dimples are so cute... jesus what am I thinking.
'Where are you thinking about?' he just random said 'Everything' I answered with sigh ( btw it's still raining )
'Should we go to my house' I asked.
'I would love to' he said.
So i'm in love with the pic on the side/above :)
Please comment what you think , vote is you liked it.
I love you X me