Almost

Harry's POV
I had to stay the night but now I can go , if I feel any pain I just have to take painkillers.
I called my sister to ask if she can pick me up , I look around and don't see her , I decide to check my messages.

Why do take so much time i'm waiting
Love you tho <3

I look around confused until I see a car drive away from the parkinglot.
It stops in the front of me 'Diva' Gemma said with a grin , I smile back and open the door and sit down at the passenger seat. She starts driving to Cheshire , Holmes Chapel.
'They have to get their hands of you Harry' she said through gritted teeth, her nails pinch in the stire wheel.
'I know' I said well looking out of the window 'How did they actually know you are alive?' She asked curious , I sigh 'I don't even know'.
'Enough about them, how ya doing? She asked sweet I turn my head back to her 'Quite okay' I said smiling at her.

When we are finally in Holmes Chapel I get greeted by my beautiful mom.
'I missed you so much' she whispered in the bone crushing hug, her eyes are watery.
'I'm sorry for not being honest with you...' I said , she nods.
'I want to know why you faked your own death' she said , I'm getting nervous 'Look it's very complicated and i'm tired by the whole way driving here...' I said biting my nails.
'No excuses you tell me young man, I lived in a horror without you' she said a bit angry. I start trembling but tell the full story. 'Harry... why didn't you tell me before?' My mom said letting some tears roll down her cheeks , I start dry sobbing 'B-Because i-it's a s-s-shame ! I c-c-can't even defend m-myself' I ended the sentence breaking into crying.
Gemma hugs me tightly , she whispers how much she loves me and my mom rubs my back. 'And it doesn't help that i'm also gay' I sniffed 'What?!' Gemma and my mom yelled.
They stare at me , they make me feel very uncomfortable then my phone rings.

"Harry"
"HAZ WHERE ARE YOU?!! HOW ARE YOU ARE YOU OKAY?!!"

I smile Niall is so worried about me.

"i'm sorry Ni , I'm in Holmes Chapel with my family. My sister Gemma asked if I could come over"

"You could tell me, me already missing you"

"Same , I love you Nialler"
"I love you too Princess"
"Stop calling me Princess , leprechaun"
"Don't use that ever again please"

His voice sounded pained.

"I'm sorry , see you later Barbie"
"HAHAHAHAHA , bye Hazza"
"HAHA see you"

I hang up and my sister looks at me smirking wide 'Is that the guy?' She asked happily , I nod shyly.
'My baby grows to fast up' my mom said well pouting , I chuckle.
'So you 2 are okay with me being you know...gay' I said anxious , Gemma hits my arm I whine.
'Sorry' she said 'Of course silly!' My mom said leaving some kisses on my cheeks. 'Invite him' My mom said I smile bright 'Don't you mind?' I asked.
'Of course not I would love the meet the boyfriend of my son' My mom said enthusiastic. I call Niall once again and put him on speaker after Gemma kept naging.

"Niall Horan"
"It's me babe, do you wanna come over?" I asked hoping for a Yes.
"Are your parents okay with that?" He asked , Gemma giggled.
"Do you have me on speaker or somethin' " I see that Gemma wants to response so I let her.
"Yes, are you Scottish or Irish? How old are you? When did you met Harry? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do people tell you a lot that you have a nice accent?" Gemma asked.
"Haha that are a lot of questions , so it's no problem when I come over? Haz can you text me the adres?"
"Cours' "
"See you soon Princess"
"NIALL!!!" I screamed getting red all over.
"SEE YOU SOON LOVE" He said through laughing.

'He's such a tease' I said with a chuckle.
After 30 minutes I hear the doorbel and run fast downstaires and push Gemma away , she wants to open the door to but it's my boyfriend so I open the door.
I see Niall standing with a big smile on his face , he looks adorable.
'Come inside' I said excited , i'm so excited for him meeting my parents.
He leaves a fast kiss on my lips before he comes inside I blush.
'You must be Niall' my mom said smiling at Niall , he smiles back shyly 'Nice to meet you Miss Styles' he said politely. 'You can call me Anne sweetheart' She said to Niall.
'I'm Gemma' Gemma said with a cheesy smirk 'Soo it's question time' she said Niall laughs.
'Dinners ready!' My mom shouted.

We eat peaceful until Gemma starts her question figher. 'So are Scottish or Irish?' She asked 'I'm a proud Irish man' Niall said with a cheeky smile , I chuckle. 'Correction a little Irish man' I said , Niall looks at me emotionless 'What you want princess' I choke in my water , Niall starts laughing hard.
'Niall do you have any brothers or sisters?' My mom asked 'I have a older brother Greg , he has a little son Theo adorable kid' He added.
'How you feeling by the way Harry I forget asking' Niall asked suddenly worried , my mouth gets dry the eyes of my mom and sister pierce in me 'I'm doing pretty good though no pain, not dizzy anymore' I said.
'I swear when I ever see those guys who beaten you I won't spare them , but I guess we never see them back' He said with a little smile.
'Did you know he gets bullied?' My mom suddenly asked , my heart drops.
Nialls smile disappeares 'Pardon?' Niall asked with widen eyes.
'Whoops...' My mom said, A lump forms in my throat , I start sweating.
Niall turns his head to me 'This is a joke right?' He asked with a little giggle 'Y-Yes hahaha' I laugh as real I can, I kick Gemma's leg.
'HHAHAHA mom! You are so funny' Gemma laughed very fake , I shot her a glance.
'I already thought , that would be the horror and not the horror of meeting you for the first' He said laughing.
I sigh in relief , my mom looks at me pissed off because I lie.
'How did you guys actually met?' My mom asked nicely , Niall tells the whole situation well except of the fact I stopped him from cutting.
'How are Zayn and Louis actually?' Gemma asked 'Zayn is broken and Louis is head over heals in love with a new girl' I said 'What happend to Zayn?' Gemma asked worried , she has a little crush on Zayn.
'He came out the closet and he got reject by the guy' I said , my moms smile falls 'Poor boy' she said.
'Is he gay to! Now I can't date him' Gemma said sad , Niall laughs.
'He is Bi sexual' Niall said , her smile comes back 'But he is back with Perrie though' I said , my mom frowns.
'Are you serious?' She asked 'Yes' I said.
'He has a crush on my best friend , I think they would make a cute couple though , Liam is so confused it's just sad' Niall said sadly.

After dinner we played some games , Niall won twice with a impression game , he's amazing.
Gemma won once with that game , I won with Monopoly. 'I need to have a wee' I said.

Nialls POV
'You and my little brother are soul mates' Gemma his sister said smiling at me , I feel my cheeks heat up.
'Thank you' I said 'Don't break his heart please , he's been crushed enough... I don't want him to be sad he deserves to be happy' Gemma said her eyes were a bit watery , I lay my hand on her leg 'Don't worry about that , I will never break his heart that would mean I break a half of my own heart' I spoke sweetly Gemma stands up and hugs me. 'Don't steal my boyfriend please when I take a piss' Harry said a bit jealous , I smile cheeky.
He pushes Gemma away and place a kiss on my lips.
'Niall can I say that you are a very handsome boy and Harry is very lucky with you' Anne said , I never smiled so real in awhile.
'I'm more lucky with your son , he's the hottest guy I've ever met' I said looking deep in Harry's emerald green eyes.
He bites his lip 'Sure you are not talking about Zayn' He said , I roll dramatic my eyes 'Don't let me laugh, He's handsome but you are stunning' I said pressing my body closer to his.
'Is it hot here' Harry asked awkward, I get a bit horny by his awkward side 'Yes, because of you' I said flirty , Harry blushes 'Can I film this please?' Gemma asked , Harry looks at her angrily , he says something but I'm to deep in my mind with thinking how he would look like without shirt, I lick my lips by the thought.

We go to Harry's bedroom , He smiles 'I missed you a bit' he said , I push him a bit rough my lips move on his , he kisses back like he waited a life time.
'You make me so god damn horny' I mumble against his lips he giggles, My hands slip to the end of his shirt I want to pull hit over his head but he places his hand on mine and pull his lips away from mine. 'I'm not ready for that Niall' He said with his eyes on the ground.
'That's okay , tell me when you are ready' I said with a wink 'But I can't control my friend here' I said pointing at my crotch 'Dirty Irish fella' Harry said with his cute dimple smile.

Around 22:00 we go to sleep because we are very tired it's been a tiring day.
'Sweet dreams Niall' I said kissing his forehead, he smiles 'Goodnight Harry' he said. I walk to my own room , my mom didn't want Niall to sleep with me in my bed cuz we have a guest room left though. I just think she's scared we are gonna have sex.
Almost I would have to tell Niall the ugly truth , all because my mom almost said it , if I didn't made a joke of it I had to tell him , I would break his frigle heart. I can't break down what I fixed , once i'm gonna tell him though.
Not today , not tomorrow , not in a week no I tell him when it's ready.
------------------------------------------
I enjoyed writing this one actually a lot tbh , do you like this one?
Comment and vote please.
I'm dying to write a Ziam update , someone excited? :))
X Me