Death

Harry's POV
I wake- up out of the worst nightmare ever , Niall and I broke up.
The phone rings I pick it up

"Harry Styles"
"Niall died" Liam said crying
"What? Say it again" I asked I didn't want to believe it.
"Niall is death" He said again , I hear Zayns voice at the background.
I start sobbing "H-How?" I asked confused.
"Just come to the hospital" Zayn said , I think Liam wasn't able to speak anymore.

I enter the hospital and I see Liam and Zayn hug tight , I run to them.
'Where is he?' I screamed , Liam points at the door.
I open the door and got the shock of my life he lays there lifeless pale and just death. I coulden't save him it's over.
'Why? Why did you take your own life Niall?' I asked holding his ice cold hands tears stream down my face.
'It all happend so quick' Liam said , I turn to him. 'He told me you cheated on him with Audrey , he said that he didn't plan to take his life he just wanted to beat himself by cutting , he lost control he said it himself' Liam said with a trembling voice.
I break down in crying again , he was that boy , Audrey was the girl.
I can't seem to breath anymore.

"Now you were standing there right in front of me
I hold on it's getting harder to breath
All of a sudden these lights are blinding me
I never noticed how bright they would be

I saw in the corner there is a photograph
No doubt in my mind it's a picture of you
It lies there alone on its bed of broken glass
This bed was never made for two

I'll keep my eyes wide open
I'll keep my arms wide open

Don't let me
Don't let me
Don't let me go
'Cause I'm tired of being alone

Don't let me
Don't let me go
'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

I promised one day I'd bring you back a star
I caught one and it burned a hole in my hand oh
Seems like these days I watch you from afar
Just trying to make you understand

I'll keep my eyes wide open yeah

Don't let me
Don't let me
Don't let me go
'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone
Don't let me
Don't let me go

Don't let me
Don't let me
Don't let me go
'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me
Don't let me
Don't let me go
'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me
Don't let me go
'Cause I'm tired of sleeping alone"

I ended the song I wrote when I lost my grandma. I love him and now he's not here anymore , Liam hugs me.
I don't feel anything , the life is sucked out of me. I lost a piece of me an important piece.
'Liam can you bring Zayn in and the rest if they are here to' I asked.
He does what I said and I start talking.
'I'm broken , more broken than i've ever been the pain in my chest is unbearable Niall and I experienced so much and we are meant to be together. Now we got torn apart not even our bullies could torn us but it happend and I can't live with that. I'm telling you this because I don't want you guys to be in shock when I take my own life cus' i'm gonna take it away I want to be with him' I said ending up crying.
They all gasp , tears streaming down there cheeks 'What about your sister and mom?' Louis asked cracking face.
'I love them and they will understand' I said trying to stop sobbing.
'H-how are you gonna take it?' Audrey asked broken. 'Pills' I answered honestly. Liam kicks hard against a cupboard and just let himself fall on the ground Zayn rushes over to him 'How can you? you can't leave us also we need you Harry!' Zayn yelled.
I'm pathetic I know I am 'Think about it before you do please' Audrey begged.
'No i'm gonna change my mind if I wait' I said shaking my head 'Think about Niall want does he want you to do' Louis said.

Liam's POV
I open Nialls luggage , and yes there's a note 'Guys come and listen' I said voice thick from emotion.

Dear Liam/Zayn/Audrey/ Lous/ Harry
When you find this note i'm already death. I wrote this before I actually really made a plan. So I actually have no idea why I left. The biggest reason would be because I experienced to much. The bully killed my self-system , the kidnapping gave me a kind of PDA every night after I was out of the hosiptal I got the same dream waking up crying. Yeah this note is a bit old I think but that aren't my feelings for Harry. I love you Princess , I love you so fucking much got your beautiful.
Your so beautiful and it's sad we haven't sex you would probably be amazing. Wow to much information , the reason I didn't commited suicide earlier was because of you Harry , I couldn't miss you your my everything and I made a promise to myself I don't know if I kept it. It was "if Harry doesn't love me anymore it's over" I love you so goddamn much you know. If you are gonna speak to your family and tell about this say that they are awesome and I loved every second I have spent there , your mother loves you so much and how I wish that was my mother my mother isn't so supportive and your sister one word: amazing serious she's so nice and loud hehe :) i'm writing this and smile a little cus' I really write this out of the bottom of my heart. To Audrey , take Louis in and don't let him go cus' he loves you so much , to Louis don't you dare cheating cus' I give you karma from above. To Liam and Zayn no drama please you 2 are so different and that makes it work so don't  change. And to you my sweet little pumpkin ( that's a new one) I love you , I miss you , your perfect , don't let Shane get to you your my sunshine and I hope you move on.

Kisses, Nialler 

I finished and I see everyone crying their eyeballs out , we did that a lot today. 'We have to go to sleep now it's already 4 am' I said with a trembling voice everyone nods except of Harry 'C'mon haz' I said.

Harry's POV

We all decide to stay in Audrey house. I can't progress what just has been readed by Liam ,
everyone is asleep except of me , I tiptoe to the bathroom and find pills. This is it I'm sorry I can't move on anyway.
'I'm sorry guys I love you all so fucking much but I can't live without my love' I said swallowing all the pills at once.
Every thing turns black and I only smile before my heart stops beating.
I'm death........

-----------------------------------
Is it weird that I cried when I wrote this?
I hope this story was worth reading 50 chapters :) cus' I reached my goal 50.
Thank you to everyone who voted or have left a comment.
My 2 new stories will be on in a few days. Here's a preview

"In the shadows"

Harry Styles is a 21 year old boy , he's busy with his second year of college. He studies psychiatry, one afternoon when Harry walks home a shadow catches his eye , the shadow is to small to be his...

Louis Tomlinson he's an 23 year old criminal , he never had an choice this is the only way to keep his sisters and mother save. You can always find him in the shadows.....

It's a Larry Au.