Sleepover

Louis' POV
Me and Audrey walked downstaires hand in hand never felt so happy with holding hands with a girl.
When we go come in to the livingroom Harry lays on Niall , we can't see what they do but it looks like they are kissing so i'm gonna tease Harry.
'Don't eat each other' I said making Harry shotting his head up turning bright red , a feeling of power takes over my whole body. 'It wasn't what you thought it was' He said in a deeper voice than normal 'Sure' Audrey said , we highfive.
'Should we watch a movie or something?' Niall asked to get to another subject , I shake my head 'Lets talk about you and Harry , are you a couple now?' I asked like a interview , he blushes 'N-no were f-friends' He stutters , he shots Harry a look , He looks at me annoyed.
He takes a pillow and throws it in my face , Audrey takes the pillow from the ground and throws it back.
It all ends up in a pillow fight , we look like cheerleaders holding a pyj's party.
Harry runs to the kitchen and comes back with a bottle of water and pours it on Audrey until she is sodden wet.
'YOU GET THAT BACK STYLES BELIEVE ME YOU BETTER SLEEP WITH YOUR EYES OPEN AND EYES IN THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD' she yells , making me chuckle she is such a devil but at the same time a angel it's weird.
'Should we do a game?' Niall asked with a smile , Harry looks at him with a smirk 'What about Truth or Dare?' Niall's smile immidaitly turns in a sneer 'Are you serious?' He asked 'The last time because of you I went into a deep interview with Zaynie ugh' how Niall is disgusted by Zayn is incredible.
'Come on Niall I love Truth and Dare' Audrey said , Niall shakes his head 'No' he said 'I let you sleep in the shower if you don't play with us' She said.
Niall looks at her in a are-you-fucking-kidding-me way.
'Okay Niall you start' I said , he looks around 'Audrey truth or dare?' He asked 'You are gonna take revange or not?' She said with a cheeky smirk.
'Truth I don't trust you with Dare' she said , Niall thinks for a moment 'What's your fav song from your childhood?' He asked 'Jeezz dunno lemme think' she said 'I guess just songs of Micheal Jackson or Earth Wind & Fire' she said.
'Your turn' Niall said 'uhmm Harry Truth or Dare?' She asked 'Why not me?' I said well pounting , she giggles 'Sorry'.
'Dare' he said I clap my hands 'Concrats you are not a pussy' I said, Niall bursts out in laughing.
'Drink one full glass of strong alcohol' she said with a devilish smirk.
Harry sighs 'What if I don't?' He said.
'Than you have to run 2 rounds around her house when you are naked' I said.
'Okay , I hope you have alcohol' he said standing up quickly.
After we find the alcohol we pour it in a medium large glass and give it to Harry.
'Drink it Hazza' I cheer with a cheeky smirk 'Can he drink a glass of water after?' Niall asked slightly worried.
'Of course' Audrey said , Harry drinks the alcohol fast , Audrey and I cheer loud well Niall keeps silent.

Harry's POV
The alcohol burns in my throat , I can already tell you that i'm gonna be drunk as hell , Niall doesn't enjoy it he worries about me to much , It's sweet though. After a few rounds I feel that i'm getting light in my head.
'Are you okay Haz?' Niall asked 'Completely fine' I said with a giggle 'except of the alcohol who starts working' I said with a few giggles.
Audrey can't stop laughing about my sudden mood change. 'Niall Truth or Dare?' Louis asked I chuckle without a good reason.
'Dare' Niall said , Louis smirks 'Kiss Harry with tongue for 1,5 minute' Niall gets red but comes sitting next to me.
'Do it blondie don't be shy babe' I don't even realise what I'm all saying.
Niall lips gently brush mine , his tongue presses to my lip as question if he can do it , I open my mouth in respons and our tongue's start a fight.
It's sad that I'm gonna forget it when I wake up tommorow. 'TIMES UP FEISTY KITTENS' Louis screamed and Niall pulls back, he turns red making me speaking my mind 'You know we can go for more rough though I would love that' Louis can't stop laughing 'call me if you are ready princess' I said with a wink 'Princess!' Audreys yells under breath and laughing 'I'm gonna wee in my pants stop it' she said.
Niall looked shamed as fuck but I don't know for sure.

Niall's POV
Best.Kiss.Ever. No doubt about this.
The sad thing about this is that Harry is drunk and I guess straight and I am not. I never talk about it because yeah I don't wanna get judged , don't get me wrong I'm out the closet.
It's killing me that Harry doesn't remember it tommorow but it's also a good thing cus what if he isn't gay than I have a problem.
'Should we quite the game we don't want that Harry is gonna hurt himself and I'm a bit tired and stuff' I said 'Aah you kill our joy ' Louis said 'Yes Niall don't be a pain in da arse' Harry said and starts laughing , I go to the kitchen to get him a glass of water , he needs to stop now.
When I come back Louis is poking Harry's dimple.
I push Louis away and sit next to Harry 'Drink the glass of water cupcake' I said , I can hear Audrey giggle.
'But than I'm gonna throw up' he whines like a 5 year old 'come on for me , then we go to the toilet and I will by your side okay? I promise' I said he slowly drinks his water.
When he is almost finished he stands up and runs to the toilet.
I follow behind he throws everything out , I pull his curls from his face.
'It's gonna be alright Harry I promise' I said gently rubbing his back.
When he is done , I decide to put him in bed.
'Let me show you the room you 2 are gonna sleep' she said walking on the staires , We enter a big room with one bed. 'Don't worry you can sleep on the couch tonight my parents are coming home after a week' she said.
'I stay by his side so you don't have to make the couch ready, i'm not coming downstaires anymore okay' I said 'Okay Nialler' she said with a wink.
When she leaves I pull my shirt over my head and do the same with Harry's.
'Here you go mate a clean shirt' his chest has beautiful tattoos , I can't get my eyes of his sixpack and muscled arms.
'Cold' he mumbles I put my shirt on Harry 'Thank you' he mumbles is half a sleep. I stand up to brush my teeth until Harry mumbles something again 'Don't go , Don't leave me alone' He is adorable 'Don't worry Harry I'll stay after I brushed my teeth baby' I said 'Don't take a long time'.
I quickly brush my teeth , he snores softly 'I'm back and I will never go away' I said brushing my thumb on his cheek.
'I love you' he whispers 'I love you too Harry' I said.

Okay i'm proud of myself for this great Narry chapter , The end is pretty cute or not?
Leave a comment and vote
Have a Merry Christmas
XMe