Not stable

Niall's POV
'NIAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL WAKE UP ! YOU ARE GONNA COME TO LATE FOR BREAKFAST MY MOM MADE US PANCAKES WAKE YOUR ARSE UP!' Harry's voice screamed in my ear.
'JESUS CHRIST!' I screamed throwing the blankets off my naked chest.
Harry pecked my lips , I smile bright.
'Where you waiting for Ni dress up!' He yelled , I laugh and shake my head.
I take a shirt out of Harry's wardrobe and pull it over my head it's a bit to long but I don't mind it.
When I walk from the staires the smell of fresh pancakes fill my nostrils.
'This smells amazing Anne' I said with a smile.
After the worlds nicest breakfast , we go upstaires again.
'Niall , I have a kind of question' Harry said suddenly serious.
'My old friend he's get bullied by a group guys and he feels helpless, now he has a crush on this girl and there together but he doesn't told her that he's getting bullied because he's scared what does he needs to do in your eyes?' He asked i'm a bit overwhelmed.
'Uhm... I think he needs to be honest to his girlfriend I mean she won't judge him I think' I said not completely sure.
'But what if she does? And it won't be easy' he said 'If she does judge him then she's not the one , almost everything in the world isn't easy' I said , Harry looks deep in thoughts.
'Thank I'm- he's really gonna use that advice I think' he said turning as red as a tomato.
'Did you said i'm?' I asked confused , he shakes his head and makes a confused face.
'When are you going back by the way?' I asked 'I dunno I think I stay here for some time I missed home a lot to be honest' the sparkling in Harry's eyes when he talks about his family is so sweet , I wish I was so happy with my family. My parents never accepted it that I'm gay , there Christians I'm to but i'm not in it as my parents I always have the feeling my parents are shamed for me.

Harry see's my mood change, takes my hand and strangles it with his hand. I smile weakly , I look at my shoes I can't look in his eyes. 'Haz my mom is coming over to see where I live and stuff so I have to go home...' I lied I just didn't want to screw up his happy mood , he looks sad 'That's why don't look so happy' I explained 'I understand , text me when you are home' he placed a long kiss on my lips.

I still smile weakly , when i'm in my car I start crying 'who am I now for real? am I happy or is it just a big act ? this is me a person who's so happy one moment and the other moment so depressed and lonely.

When i'm home , I curl myself up in a ball and close my eyes try to block away the outside world. I keep laying like this for a pretty long time until my own thoughts drive me crazy , I stand up and walk to my bathroom to open the cabinets , I find a razor and put it against my skin.
'Because my parents are shamed for me' I cut myself deep the hot blood drops roll of my arms 'Because I lied to Harry' I said cutting myself even deeper , in pain I drop the razor. My arms bleed heavily , the cuts sting.
I put my arms under the ice cold water , and rip a towel around my arms.
'Niall Honey!' A awful familiar voice said in a sing-a-song voice.
I try to lock the door but i'm to late , Jacobs face pops up with a smirk 'Peek a boo' he said with a devilish smirk.
His eyes fall on the bloody razor on the ground 'Coulden't take the pressure anymore uh?' He said 'You deserve it all you worthless piece of shit' He pushed me to the wall and not for a make out session like Harry would do.
He punched me in my stomach and grabs the collar of my shirt and throw me at the wall again. My eyes fill with tears immidaitly 'Ah you need to cry our homo needs to cry' he said in a baby voice , more tears roll down my cheeks.
'Why are you still alive ?' He asked , my heart breaks , sobs leave my lips.
'B-b-b-because....I-I-I.....-' I can't finish 'You are useless , no one needs you Harry is using you' He said , the way he speaks Harry out makes me angry , he said it with so much disgust.
He hits me in the face a few times until I scream. He walks out and I left alone at the ground.

Audrey's POV
'Are you ready for a date?' Louis randomly 'Uh no' I said Louis looks at me sadly. 'I want to go but i'm not looking great and stuff..' I explained awkwardly , he smiles again.
'You have half an hour' I roll my eyes and run upstaires.
Louis' bag lays in the middle of my room and I almost fall over it.
I put on a little bit foundation , i'm bad in putting on eyeliner so I keep it by mascara and top it off with a pink lipgloss not to bright. I'm more a kind of natural , never to outstanding. {A'N, Is that even a word lmao}
I put on jeans and a cute white blouse , I decide to let my hair down , normally I put it in a ponytail or a bun.
When I go downstaires I see that Louis changed himself to , I didn't even hear him walking upstaires.
He looks up and smiles bright 'You look gorgeous!' He said enthusiastic , I get a bit shy 'Thanks you don't look bad to' I said.

After our amazing date at the cinema , we watched Taken 3. I wanted to see that movie really bad.
We walk hand in hand in the streets , the streets are pretty empty.
Louis stops walking and looks me deep in the eyes 'Audrey we know each other now for quite awhile and I fell in love with you , i'm not so good in these kind of speeches but do you want to be my girlfriend?' He asked with a little blush , I kiss him on his lips.
'That's your answer' I said with a huge smile.
------------------------------------------

For my amazing friend GrandesWhite <3
I love you baby , I hope you enjoyed a bit. Smile please I love your smile :)
I just realised I'm already almost at the 40 chapters like jakapakdjxns how did I managed to make so much chapters.
Comment and vote please :))
If you know any good fanfictions please tell imma gonna read it :D