Piss drunk

Niall's POV
He didn't even follow me the dick.
How could he blame it all on me? He cuts so? I did too. Why is he acting like that! He makes me want to punch him.
I don't know it all anymore at the moment. No way I go back there he needs to apolognize before I come back.

Harry's POV
It's late night and Niall is still not back.
I'm worried sick worried. How could he leave without phone is he a idiot or something? Okay I actually can't blame him. 'Harry calm your tits he's an 20 year old he knows what he does' Zayn said , he's been grumpy the whole entire day because Liam didn't want to fuck him hard. 'He can be kidnapped' I said 'Sure , everything he can also be rapid by Beyoncé right' Zayn said.
'Enough Zayn' Liam said with a frown on his face.
'I'll call Louis , maybe Niall went to Audrey's place' Liam said and left.
'You know what you need? You need to get piss drunk' Zayn said , taking a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it.
'That's actually a good idea' I said.
Zayn chuckles 'I come with you Li , isn't really into the drink-until-I-can't-walk thingy' I put on a coat and shoes.
'LIAM IM LEAVING I HAVE TO GET DRUNK!' I yelled.
'SAME FOR ME!' Zayn yelled.

Sweaty bodies are gritting on each other , the smell is horrible it's making me sick.
'You need shots grumpy cat' Zayn said , I shrug 'Do the strongest please' I said rubbing my face.
Zayn comes back with a few , I drink them all as fast has possible. The liquid burns in my throat. 'More please Zayn' I whine 'What you want King' he said annoyed.
After a few Tequilas and a Bloody Marry i'm piss drunk. I can't even stand straight. 'Arry 'm dancin with t-that gurrl' Zayn also piss drunk pointing at a really thin blacked haired girl with a leopard print dress. Slut.
I only nod and make my way over to the dance floor 'Ay sex on legs , you want to dance with me' a person said , I can't make out if it is a boy or a girl but why would I care.
'Sure babe' I answered I push myself through the sweaty bodies and start dancing with the person.
My hands are the hips of the person , I think it's a girl. I bring my lips to her ear 'Your so hot babe' she moans when I push my crotch against her ass. She turns around and we start French kissing.

She moans loud , I smirk at the sound until I get pulled away 'How dare you?!' The person yelled in the front of me. The person throws the liquid in it's glass in my face everyone around start to gasp 'It's over ! fuck you Harry Edward Styles fuck.you.' the person screamed he turns to the girl I just kissed 'How could you do this? you have a boyfriend yourself' is the person crying?.

The liquid drips off my face ,I wipe it off and turn back at the girl 'where were we?' I said with a smirk. 'Harry styles?' a voice from behind me spoke 'What?' I said irritated. 'So Narry broke up?' the person said amused. 'i'm Max' Max the guy Niall doesn't like to talk about.

'Niall doesn't want to tell me who you are?' I blurted out he chuckles 'Probably because I bullied him from the moment I knew him' my breath hitches suddenly I feel sober every word hits me harder. 'what ?' I know exactly where he's talking about but I can't believe. 'You heared me fag' he scoled.

'leave my friend alone you ugly rat!' Zayn said suddenly out of nowhere 'You dare to call me ugly ? you like your from Isis' he is gonna regret that. Zayns fist flies to his jaw and hits it with an enormous amount of power. 'Watch out with what you say fucker cus I won't hesitate cutting of your balls and make you eat them' Zay yelled angrily and probably still drunk.

'call Liam Styles we gotta hit home now'  Zayn said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it's short but that's because I want the make the final chapter really long so

comment vote bitchezz