Jealous

Liam's POV
I knew he was trouble when we first met I just ignored the warnings my head gave me and look at me now, I fell for some guy who is straight. I thought I was straight too turns out that i'm not. Sophia sits next to me curled up in my arms , my once sparkling feelings for her are gone I don't feel a thing anymore. Zayn poisend me I can't love anyone else than him anymore. Son of a bitch. 'I saw that Zayn guy' Sophia said randomly 'Where?' I asked to happy 'In the club yesterday evening , he coulden't be more wasted I guess a heartbreak what do you think?' She asked with a chuckle , I sigh 'Harry' I said. 'Harry what?' She asked looking in my eyes deep 'Zayn found him damaged on the floor' I explained 'Owh is he okay?' I actually don't know 'Dunno' I said not really interesed.
She sighs and stands up 'I have to hit home' she said with a weak smile 'K' I said give a quick hug.

Zayn's POV
I have a huge hangover , i'm already throwing up for hours. Too much alcohol , too much weed no good combo. I start calling Niall.

"Niall Hi it's Zayn I-"
"This is the voicemail of Niall Horan , I'm busy with something important I guess leave a message after the tone"
"Call me back please thank you"

I throw up once again , I want Niall here or Perrie that's no problem though.
My phone rings , I pick him up

"Zayn Malik"
"Hi.... uhm how are you?" Liam asked insecure.
"Amazing to be honest" I lied
"Sophia has seen you in the club last night , she said you were wasted so I thought let's check if you are okay" he explained awkwardly.
" 'm fine" I feel the puke coming up , I can't keep it inside anymore and throw up with the phone still on my ear. I cough hard.
"Zayn that doesn't sound so good, I'm on my way what's your adres"
"You don't have to" I said well whining.
"Text me the adres"

We hang up and I do text my adres , 7 minutes later Liam is coming in.
'Wild night I see' he said , I don't say anything. When I think i'm not gonna throw up I stand up.
'Here a glass of water with advil' Liam said handing me a glass 'How do I know you don't poisend it' Liam rolls his eyes 'You are the one who poisen people' he mumbled , I look at him weirdly but he doesn't see.
I drink the water up 'Thanks Liam' I said , His eyes are locked on his phone.
I cough he looks up 'Did you said anything?' He asked 'I said thank you' I said a bit annoyed.
'Don't you need to call that blond girl to say your ill from the alcohol so she will make you soup and stuff I would if I was you' He said.
'Good, do you want to call her for me?' I asked , I want to make him jealous this is gonna be gold.
'Okay... Phone please?' He asked still normal.
I give him the phone and wait for him to call.

"Hi! It's Liam a friend of Zayn uhm he's ill and he would like your compeny"
"Yeah he's throwing up and stuff"
"Okay I already left if you are there"
"Thank you"
"Bye"

Liam acted just normal and even... sweet , weird.
'Here you go' he said without a smile.
'Thank you Li' I said , he nods and he puts on his coat.
'I go home bye' he said emotionless.

Liam's POV
He's a fucking jerk and I fucking love him , I hate it. He can act like a jerk and I still love him , the fact he loves Perrie makes him only hotter.
When I stand outside I see her walking to me 'You must be Liam' she said with a smile , I throw up in my mind.
'You must be Perrie Hi' I said with a fake smile.
I follow her inside , I can't help. She kisses Zayn forehead. He smiles bright, they kiss again. I'm puffing my chest , i'm getting red in the face, you can call me obsessed It's not your fault that they hover , I mean no disrespect. It's my right to be hellish I still get jealous.
Thank you to Nick Jones for making this song that relates to me.
'I'm gonna leave forreal now if you don't mind' I said awkwardly , Perrie smiles 'I don't mind bye' Zayn said on a asshole tone.
--------------------------------------

I'm so obsessed with Jealous from Nick Jones but I like the Andie Case cover more than his version.
I wanted to update to bad today so that's why it's a bit short.
I have to learn for a ST English and I still didn't start and I have it tomorrow...
Whoopsie I guess :))
That picture from Liam I've put at the side or above jesus he's so damn hot and daddy af.
Xx Me