Kyo Sohma X Female! Reader (Fruits Basket) {Another Cruse}

Alright so this is gonna end up being a longer request but I was told that the requester was inspired by "Wolf Children" so I am also gonna be using lore from that and all of the lore I know from Fruits Basket (I am a manga reader for Fruits Basket but everything I mention should only be from the anime).

Okay so I finally watched the movie and I know the lore of it so I'll explain how this is gonna work now rather than at the end.

1. In the movie a parent had to be part wolf or a wolf I think in order for their child to be one too. (I haven't read Fruits Basket Another yet and I know nothing about the lore so-)

2. The request asks for another curse, so I am not gonna make up any lore for that it's just gonna happen lmao sorry this is already going to be a long one shot and I haven't even started writing it yet.

3. Following Fruits Basket lore, cursed people are made fun or the eye and hair color. For the sake of that and trying to make this one shot make sense, I went with black eyes. There are wolf's with black fur and everyone since has different skin tones, I thought this would work best.

3. If you aren't up to date on your Kyo Sohma lore it's completely fine lmao we aren't really told where or what he does when he is training in the mountains so I thought this would be the perfect place to have the one shot at , also going to be ignoring some lore since I need Kyo to not be locked away by his mother after when he as a kid, anyway let's get started-

It was a sunny afternoon during lunch time on a Wednesday. Though something as a little off, there was a child with orange hair crying underneath a slide at the local park. He was wearing an elementary school uniform and was curled up into a small ball. No one else was there to help the poor child, or even witness the scene. 

That is until another elementary school child with grey comes running up to the park, clutching her book bag for dear life. She runs up the play ground set and hides in the tunnel slide. Tears were pouring down her face as she hold in her sobs and hiccups. 

The boy with orange hair jumps up when he hears her in the slide. He goes to the end and looks up, "hey..." he mumbles, tears still falling from his face. The girl sees him and starts to climb back up to the top. "Are you ok-"

The girl's foot slipped and she slide down the slide but luckily stopped herself at the bottom before she hit the boy. She was now incredibly embarrassed and banged her head on the slide in attempts to cover her face and eyes. The dead give away that she was in fact not okay was her shaking body.

"Hey..." The boy says again and moves away from the slide, "do you want to get down?"

The girl slides down without saying a word and looks over at the boy when she lands on her feet. "I'm sorry." She says and bows.

The boy shakes his head, "what's your name?" He asks.

The girls stands up straight, "(Full Name), nice to meet you." She bows.

"I'm Kyo Sohma, it's nice to meet you too." He replies and bows.

"Are you in elementary school too?" (Y/n) asks, looking at his uniform.

Sohma nods, "yeah you too?"

She smiles weakly and nods. "And you're crying as well?"

He nods, "you are too."

"Do you want to talk about it?" (Y/n) asks, looking away from him. 

"Huh...?" Sohma mumbles in confusion, no one has ever asked him that before. It's always 'it'll be okay' and 'why is he always crying?'