Shoyo Hinata X Chubby! Reader (Haikyuu!!) {Pick Up Lines}

I feel like this is something the first years would do and this is kinda an excuse to cringe at these lines, and then make other people cringe lmao. This is a request but it's just for the personality!

"I don't get why we can't be in the club meeting..." Kageyama mumbles, taking out his lunch. Hinata following behind him, "it's because we're first years." 

"He wasn't really looking for a response." Yachi spoke before the boys got into a fight.

"I don't get why you're upset about it." Tsukishima comments, "of course they won't let into some meetings. That's a natural thing."

"Is it though?" Yachi asks before she spots on of her friends and shouts, "(Y/n)!" and waves.

(Y/n) turns to see who was yelling and surveys the table. They knew Hinata and Kageyama thanks to Yachi and Tsukishima and Yamaguchi from class. (Y/n) waves back and sits down next to Yachi.

"Hello." (Y/n) greets in a shy mannor.

"You're not being chaotic, that's strange." Tsukishima comments, taking a sip of his drink.

"Tsuki!" Yamaguchi scolds before turning back over at (Y/n) with an apologetic look. "Please ignore him." The blonde snapped his head towards his friend, "hey-!"

"Oh don't worry, I was already planning on doing so love." (Y/n) smiles sweetly, the chaos slowly lashing out.

Yachi and Hinata look at the table in confusion while Kageyama is scrolling through his phone. His face starts changing by the seconds, Yachi looks over at him out of concern. Meanwhile Hinata looks down at his phone. "What the..." He mumbles, grabbing the attention of the two students glaring at each other and the one who was trying to get them to stop.

"What's up?" (Y/n) asks, Kageyama holds out his phone and shows the string of posts.

"Pick up lines?" Yamaguchi mutters in confusion. "Looks like it." The blonde replies, making Yamaguchi leans over to show (Y/n).

With even more chaos leaking out into (Y/n)'s personality, "hey Hinata." The middle blockers looks in the direction he was called, "Are you a camera? Because every time I see you I smile."

Hinata cringes but laughs a little, a smile growing on his face as he starts to scroll through the rest of the posts, "if I were a cat I would spend all may nine lives with you."

"Aren't you more of an orange?" Kageyama says bluntly, not even cracking the smallest hint of a smile.

Yachi is just so confused as to what is taking place before her eyes and (Y/n)'s chaos has now spread to Yamaguchi. "Oh! Yachi!" He says with a wide grin, "it's kind of wired seeing you here. I've never seen a princesses out of her castle before."

(Y/n)'s eye widen, hands clapping out of laugher. "Damn Yamaguchi!" Hinata joins in on the chaotic laugher, slamming his hands on the table.

Tsukishima looks so disappointed at the group, "you're all children."

Yamaguchi starts laughing a little too, "try it Tsuki."

The blonde rolls his eyes and starts scrolling through the posts. "Someday I'd like to add you to my emergency contact list." The group stops laughing and everyone is met with awkward silence.

It was like this for a few moments, everyone just eating bits of their lunch and not making eye contact until Kageyama's phone times out and is locked. Tsukishima silent hands his phone back to him. 

The bell rings and the group says their good byes as they went their separate ways.

----