Chuuya Nakahara X Port Mafia! Fem! Reader (Bungo Stray Dogs) {Seventeen}

Cause I'm seventeen and I've wanted to write a one shot sort of based off the song "Seventeen" from Heathers the Musical. You did it, fourteen year old me.

"Huh!?" Chuuya shouts, throwing his hands in the air. "You want us to do what!?"

"Infiltrate a high school." The boss repeats casually, "that shouldn't be a problem for the two of you. Right?"

"No sir it wouldn't be." (Y/n) deadpanned. "What are the details?"

He looks over at his partner in crimes with the most confused, 'are you serious right now!?' look. He was honestly being overdramatic.

"You will be staying in the same apartment complex side by side a train ride away from the school. Now this is an easy school to transfer to so don't worry about being a honor student. In fact this is known for having it's delinquents." The boss laughs as Chuuya starts to loosen up a bit.

"The students council president is your target. And her boyfriend too." The boss tries to continue explaining but Chuuya cuts him off.

"You want us to kill kids!"

"No, simply bring them here. Then I'll deal with them personally." Wether that means the boss kills them himself, the two don't know. Neither of them think about it again. "That is all," he tosses them each a key, "and your apartment keys. The schools uniform is already inside along with necessary school supplies. I'm counting on you two."

"Honestly," Chuuya kicks a can outside the Port Mafia building. "What is he thinking!?"

"Shut up already." (Y/n) sighs, "a jobs a jobs. At least it's a simple one."

"You think gaining someone's trust is simple?" He scoffs, "and here I thought you rarely trust anyone."

"Look at the business we're in dumbass." She retorts, "of course I don't. And you don't either. Besides it depends on the person. We'll just have to find our way to the target and go from there."

He holds back from making a comment, shoving his hands in his pocket.

Once they arrived at the apartment building, they went to their separate rooms. Each had a kitchen, a small bathroom and closet. Much like a studio apartment you would see in the western part of the world. Everything was contained in one room.

Their school uniforms were laid out on the counter along with a print out of their class schedule. Chuuya walks into (Y/n) apartment, "this is a joke right? Class starts at eight in the morning!?"

"Guess you need to set multiple alarms." (Y/n) mutters and checks the fridge to see if there was any food already stocked. To her disappointment, there wasn't a crumb. "Looks like we'll need to go shopping tomorrow..."

"For what?"

"Oh you're still here?" He glares at her but doesn't reply. "For food. Unless you plan on eating take out for every meal."

"Wait you don't?" He chuckles, thinking she must be messing around. Her blank stare gives him his answer.

----

"Hey!" (Y/n) bangs on Chuuya's door. "Wake the fuck up!"

He opens the door and pulls her inside, "would you shut up! The neighbors are gonna hear you!"

She gives him a disapproving look, "where is your tie?"

"I don't need a tie."

"Already trying to rebel huh?"

"What's the point of wearing it anyway?"

"Dunno I haven't been to school in ages. Just put it on and let's go."