Katsuki Bakugou X Neutral!Reader (My Hero Academia) {We're Unstoppable}

Half way through writing this I realized I didn't have an beginning a/n but uh I was thinking about all the old amvs I used to watch back in 2017 (yeah, I'm old, I know) (they are all taken down now) and I remember this song because of that amv and here we are~ I let you guys vote on what one shot you wanted to see from my drafts and this was the most popular one-

Side note: comment "liver pepper flavor" if you actually read these a/n's cause I'm curious and also Bakugou's hero name is Ground Zero fight me, also also (H/n) means hero name

Your quirk: very simple, you can teleport. Kind of like Kuroko from Railgun. When you are starting off, you can only teleport once. That is why you trained hard and learned all of the vital points on a human body. As a pro hero, you can teleport multiple times and to places you have been to before.

"(Y/n)~" Denki whined as he plopped down next to his friend, laying his head on the table, "please teach me your ways!"

(Y/n) pats him on the head with one hand and keeps eating their noddles with the other. Mina sits down on the other side of them. "Please teach us!" 

"What's this all about?" They ask, looking over at Sero. He shrugs and walks off into the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"We're gonna fail English!" Sniffs Mina. "Nothing makes sense! Why does the language have to be so complicated!" 

"Yeah!" Denki joins in, the look of absolute defeat in his eyes. "You're the fourth best student in class and our friend! Please teach us."

(Y/n) finished off their noodles and put a hand on their heads. "I hate it say it guys, but I'm going to fail too."

Mina and Denki shoot up form their seats, "you're gonna fail too!"

(Y/n) nods their head but their facial expression remained calm. "I've been so focused on other things that I haven't had the time to study for English. And like you said it's a dumb, complicated language."

"What's that!" Another student shouts from the staircase, "the number four student doesn't even know English!" Bakugou and Kirishima appear from the stairs. Bakugou had a smirk on his face that expressed how much of a fight he was looking for.

"I'm still better than you, mister fifth." (Y/n) bites back, "I don't see why you're approaching me but we can fight now if you want."

Bakugou lets off small explosions from his hands, but Kirishima stops him from saying anything. "Bakugou why don't you tutor them? They are all your friends after all." He says with a nice smile.

"I'll teach Ashido and Kaminari but not the brat." He sighs, "they have nothing to offer me."

Mina and Denki look at each other in confusion. They are both close friends with (Y/n) but are very afraid of failing this class. The room fell silent as Sero walks out of the kitchen. All eyes were on him, he could feel the heavy tension in the room and chose to walk away, back to the kitchen.

"Go ahead guys." (Y/n) says in the most confident voice they could muster. "I don't need this pomeranian to teach me anyway."

"What the hell did you say to me!" Kirishima grabs Bakugou as large explosions go off in his hands. 

"Let's go." Kirishima sighs as he drags Bakugou away from the scene with the help of Mina and Denki who wave 'bye' to (Y/n).

"What the hell are they doing here?" Bakugou snarls when he opens his door the next day to see Mina, Denki, (Y/n), and Kirishima standing at his dorm room.