chapter 37

The siblings stood there unable to move a muscle. They were horrified. The living room was flooded with blood and dead bodies. They gulped thickly and looked at Wang Yibo who standing in the middle of the room with a gun in his hands.

Looking at them like a hungry beast. They visibly shivers. For the first time in his life xie Yang felt helpless. He understood without his gang he is nothing.

The door bursted opened and others came inside. Hao Xuan was dragging someone with him.  He forcefully pushed the other to the floor. And that man fell in the ground with s thud near Wang Yibo.

Yibo glanced at the other clenching his fist. He crouched down infront of him and raised his head while gripping onn his chin harshly. The other hissed in pain and looked at Yibo   . He widened his eyes seeing Wang Yibo.

" I trusted you my bunny with you. I will even forgive him " he pointed towards xie Yang. " But never gonna forgive you. Traitors must die. " Mr. Park gulped hardly looking at Yibo's red eyes.

Yibo smirked and his grip on the latter's jaw tightened. ." But not so easily. You will beg me to kill you fast.  Take him out " Yibo said looking at one of his gang member. The other nodded and took the latter from the room.

Wang Yibo and others glanced back at the siblings who standing infront of them . Hao Xuan was bouncing on his leg a little excited.

"Where is he " Wang Yibo asked glaring at Xie Yang.
Unknowingly Yunxi glanced at the adjacent room , which caught on Jiang Cheng's attention. He fastly made his steps towards the room . He glanced back at everyone who looking at him.  Jiang Cheng slowly opened the room which was completely dark. He got inside the room and hit the lights.

His heart clenched the sight infront of him.  Xiao zhan was lying on the bed curled into a ball. He was shivering and whimpering slightly. He was afraid of dark and moreover he was all alone in the darkroom.

He slowly made his steps towards the other. He sat on the bed and put his hand on the shaking figure. Xiao zhan flinched a little and opened his eyes. Tears flow down from his eyes.

" Gege " he shouted and buried himself on the elder's hand. Jiang Cheng hugged him tightly and stroked his back to calm him down.

" I... I was scared. Gege " he muffled in his cries.

" It's okay baby. Look ge is here to take you. Let's go all are waiting for you " he helped xiao zhan to sit on the bed.

" You can walk baby " he asked worriedly. Xiao zhan just nodded. He wiped his tears and held on Jiang Cheng's hand he slowly stood on his feet. He hissed and put his arm on his lower tummy.

" Are you alright " Jiang Cheng asked looking at xiao Zhan's painful expression. Other nodded immediately taking a deep breath.

Xiao zhan couldn't help he immediately ran and hugged Yibo tightly when he saw the other. Yibo hugged him tightly and kissed on his head.

" I thought you won't come " xiao zhan said sniffling slowly.

" How could I not come. Hmm.. " he said softly and raised the others face . Xiao zhan looked at him with his teary eyes.

Wang Yibo's eyes furrowed when he see the faint marks on his left cheek. He slowly rubbed on it. Xiao zhan slightly hissed when Yibo's cold hand touched on his cheek.

Yibo's eyes darkened and he looked at the two. They trembled looking at his eyes.

" What happened " Yibo asked making his voice even deeper. Everyone can feel the anger in his voice.