chapter 23

Wang Yibo was sitting on the couch while scrolling through his Weibo. He was sitting there for almost half an hour. But his eyes were on his bunny who standing infront of the mirror.

Wang Yibo's eyes furrowed when Xiao Zhan changed his 7th dress

"That was looking cute on you " Wang Yibo said and locked his phone.

"But... But I don't like that dress. I look like a pig on that dress. " He mumbled slowly.

"But that was your fav dress Zhan " Yibo rolled his eyes and  crossed his legs.

"Not anymore" Xiao Zhan shrugged and took an another dress  from his cupboard.

Wang Yibo was closely looking at Xiao Zhan's every move. He knitted his eyebrows together when he saw a satisfying grin on the latter's face.

"How I look in this dress." Xiao Zhan said and stand infront of Yibo .

Yibo looked at him top to bottom. He was pretty and he licked his lips. He wanted to tease him , saying he look ugly. But he wasn't dared . Because he have to face the consequences after saying like that.

He moved towards him and wrapped his arms around his not that tiny waist and whispered

"Do you really wanted to go now" he sniffed the sweet smell of his baby.

Xiao Zhan pouted and pushed him away.

"Tell me how I look " he whined like a baby....

"Ahhh.... You look okay. " Yibo sighed and said with an annoyed tone.

"Just okay..... Nothing else. " Xiao Zhan puffed his lower lip cutely. He was about to cry.

"Not like that baby... You always look pretty, so I didn't said that... My bunny always cute, hot and pretty. " Wang Yibo hugged the whining baby.

"Thanks... But I am handsome too. " He sniffed a little.

Now a days his mood swings are  making really hard for Yibo . He don't understand what is in his mind. He was using his each and every word carefully.

"Whatever.... Get ready fast and come down. I will be in the porch. " Wang Yibo said and patted his head lovingly. Xiao Zhan nodded immediately.

When yibo came to his car porch he saw a white owdi car entering his house. He clearly understood who is that .

" I told you I will be there after 11 o'clock. " Wang Yibo said and leaned towards his car.

Hao Xuan rolled his eyes seeing his friend's attitude and sighed.

" I am here to tell you a important matter. " A devilish grin was on his handsome face. Wang Yibo knitted his eyebrows together. He tried to read his best friend's face.

" What happened... Look like you got your rivals weak point . " Wang Yibo chuckled a little.

Xuan's grin went wider.

"Its more than that buddy. You have to come our office immediately. I can't wait more dear... " He was really excited

" Who  is that unlucky person" yibo chuckled at his friend's excitement.

" You will understand when you will get our office. I can't......"

Their conversation cut by a loud voice. Xiao Zhan was coming downwards with a loud voice. He was singing a song. But for others he were screaming.

" He looks so cute. " Hao Xuan said looking at xiao Zhan. He bit his bottom lip when he felt a burning gaze on him .

He looked at Wang Yibo who was looking at him with a unreadable expression.

" What.... I only said he looking cute , isn't he. Don't have to jealous yibo..its little too much. " Xuan rolled his eyes annoyingly.

" I don't like that" Wang Yibo stated coldly and he looked back at his bunny who slowly running towards them .

Xiao Zhan looked at Hao Xuan ,

" What are you doing here " he asked.

" Nothing... Just...... But where you guys are going. " Xuan glanced at his friend.

" His friend is coming today. So we are going to pick up him.  " Wang Yibo made xiao Zhan sit on the passenger seat carefully and turned towards hao Xuan after closing the door.

" Are you coming with me or going straight to office. I have to drop them too. "

"Nop . I will come with you. .... I have to tell you something as soon as possible. "

After that they went to airport to pick xiao zhan's friend who coming from States. Wang Yibo and xiao Zhan was on Yibo's car and Hao Xuan followed them in his car. They reached the airport with in 30 minutes.

When Wang Yibo parked his car , xiao Zhan quickly opened his door and ran towards the airport without waiting for Yibo.

Yibo was looking at the bunny boy who just entered the airport without looking back at him . He was really excited and jumping like a real bunny.

"Are you sure, the one who is coming is his just friend or...... " Hao Xuan stood beside yibo and he also looking at the  boy.

" I am not sure about that... Let's see. " After saying that they both followed the overly excited xiao Zhan.

After sometimes xiao Zhan was getting impatient. And hao Xuan too.. Wang Yibo was getting irritated by his best friend and boy friend. When the announcement of the  flight landing made him relax a bit. 

"Pretty" Wang Yibo looked at his friend who was looking at the entrance of the airport. Peoples are coming out , and some of them are waving at their relatives and friends who came to pick them up.

Hao Xuan had a whipped look and he was fixing his hair and dress to look more handsome.

" Honey bun .......... " Xiao Zhan shouted at a boy coming out with a cute smile. Wang Yibo frowned at the nick name.

" Look like an angel. " Hao Xuan was completely whipped for xiao zhan's friend.

Haii cuties.... Sorry for the mistakes... And it's a short chapter.... I am too sleepy and actually lazyy.....

I will try my best to update tomorrow......

Please adjust with this chapter.....

And is there any Mallu guys.......

If yes .....

HAPPY ONAM DEARS......... 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘