chapter 36

Xiao Zhan's grip on the couch tightened as he felt a sharp pain on his lower abdomen. He stood there few more minutes. Inhaling and exhaling with some difficulties. He was afraid. What if it's the sign of his delivery. He was all alone here.

" Baby.... Please, mommy is alone here. , Wait until your daddy is here. " He said while rubbing on his belly.

He immediately took his phone and dialed his sister's number. She was in hospital, she told him to wait for just 2 hours. But he was really afraid, what if something happens in this 2 hours.

He decided to go himself. But before that he needs Yibo's permission. He knows that the latter was too busy. So he decided to not tell anything to the other. When he got permission to go himself , he went out and saw his bodyguard waiting for him .

" Let's go Hyung " he said smiling at him .

"Are you alright " Mr. Park asked seeing how tired the latter is. Xiao zhan smiled at him while nodding his head. He leaned on the backseat. Eyes closed and breathing heavily.

It's just 30 minutes drive from his home to the other , but he just felt like it's taking a long. He opened his eyes and looked out side. He wasn't familiar with those streets. He confusedly looked at his bodyguard.

" We are taking too much time Hyung. And which road is this. "

Park looked back and again concentrated on his
driving.

" Oh... That's.... Mmmm traffic jam . It will take more than 2 hours Zhan. " Xiao zhan nodded. He felt thirsty.

"Are you okay. Do you want anything to drink " his bodyguard asked. Xiao zhan nodded. Mr.park opened the car's dashboard and picked a bottle of fresh orange juice from that. Xiao zhan happily took that .

" Thanks Hyung . You are the best. " He said happily. The other only smiled.

It's just take few more minutes. Xiao zhan was feeling sleepy.

" Call me when I am there Hyung. I wanna sleep. " The other nodded his head. Smirking a while.

Xiao zhan groaned , he waking up from his deep sleep. His head was spinning. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around. He wasn't in his room.  The room was a little dark. He was in a comfy bed. A king sized bed. Red and Black sheets. He panicked and sat on the bed immediately.

" Ohhh you are awake. " His head immediately snapped towards the door. He saw a tall figure leaning on the door frame. He can't see the others face. The other was in a dark side. The person slowly took his steps towards him .

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened when he saw the latter's face. The person chuckled deeply.

"Look like you recognised me. ".

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wang Yibo and Jiang Cheng ran outside immediately. They were afraid hearing Xiao Zhan's whimpering sounds.

Yibo immediately called Hao Xuan for help. But he couldn't contact with him . He was out of city for some reason. He immediately called Song Jiyang.

When they reached on his office, he was greeted by a  well built man.

"Mr. Wang "

" Is everything is set Shen. I don't want an answer as no. " He said and walked towards his cabin. He opened the door .

There was so many people , they immediately stood up and bowed at him . Yibo nodded his head and sat on his chair.

"Everything is ready sir " Jiyang said Jiang Cheng looked around , there was so many people. They were built and having guns. He gulped hard.