chapter 22

Its a very long chapter. ...... And somehow boring..... Please be patients

"I know the way. You don't have to worry about that. I am here to see your little slut. So it's him. I feel pathetic my son. Atleast you should have select a little good choice" she said and sharply looked at Zhan.

A small tear dropped from his big eyes.

Wang Yibo's eyes darkened. He gritted at his mother. He looked at his beloved bunny who looking at floor with a teary eyes.

"You go and take rest . I will handle this." He said to xiao Zhan. Zhan nodded and  started to walk upstairs. But his stopped his steps when Yibo's mother stood infront of him.

"Mrs. Wang" yibo groaned. But she ignored him .she was looking at him like a predator. Her gaze was very sharp. But not more than her words. She placed her hand on his tummy. And she smirked.

"So the information was right. You are pregnant. " She asked. Xiao Zhan just nodded. He was scared. Yibo stood there and he was just watching the scene. He wanted to know what is his mother's intention.

She took his arm and gestures towards the couch. He sat across her. She looked at yibo and said.

" I wanted to talk to him privately. "

"There is nothing you have to talk to him personally or privately. " He said sternly and sit on the single couch. She nodded and looked back at Zhan .

" So you are a guy who can get pregnant" she asked. He only nodded.

She leaned to her seat and scoffed "so you are really pregnant, how can you a male can get pregnant. .....what are you.....you are not a human right ? ..... Because however I think you can't get pregnant...... Oh wait.... Are you some who does surgery from being a girl to a guy....... Pathetic" she shook her head dramatically.

"You are crossing your limits. " Yibo gritted his teeth.

She continued....

"  So you are raised by Jiang family" he nodded.

"What about your parents" .

"They....they died when I was 3years old." He said slowly.

"How??m" she questioned. He looked at her eyes. They were dark like an evil's . He looked away.

" A car accident. " Thinking about his parents his eyes become teary. It is still painful.

"Are you sure that was an accident" she asked. Yibo and Zhan looked at her confusedly. Looking at her face Yibo can tell that she was planning something evil.

" I think that was a suicide. " She shook her head dramatically. Zhan looked at her with a wide eyes.

" Maybe they were came to know about your condition. A man who can get pregnant. Maybe they felt disgusting about you. To say that you are their son. ..... Who like to say that you are their son. A disgusting filthy person.

                    You are really a manwhore. You already know about your condition and you searched for a guy , who was wealthy and good-looking. And you find my son , and poor him fell into your traps. Don't worry he is only caring you because you are carrying his child. He will leave you as soon as you gave birth.

    You really a disgusting thing. I feel like I wanted to puke everytime I see you. .........." Her venom coated words cutted by a loud roar.

"THAT'S ENOUGH MRS. WANG. GET OUT FROM MY HOME BEFORE I THREW YOU" . Wang Yibo was ready to get explode. If she wasn't his mother he would kill her right now.