Chapter 33

Wang Yibo was getting irritated. Qianru was actually testing his patience.

" Why are you still here Qianru ??? " He asked with an irritated voice.

" Whyy.... Are you losing your self-control baby. " She asked grinning while showing off her cleavage.
Wang Yibo made a face like - are you fucking kidding me - . He rubbed his face. He don't want to make a scene here.

" Don't try to irritate me more Qianru " Wang Yibo slightly raised his voice. Qianru got scared but being a shameless girl she again started to flirt with him .

" You look so handsome dear. " She said seductively while closing her face towards him.  Wang Yibo furrowed his eyebrows and immediately leaned back to avoid the skinship.

Hearing loud bang both Wang Yibo and Qianru turned towards the door, flinching slightly. Wang Yibo's eyes widened seeing xiao Zhan looking at him with an angry face. Wang Yibo was sure that he misunderstood the scene infront of him.

It going to be hard to make understand the pregnant boy standing infront of him. He gulped hard.

On the other hand Qianru was got annoyed by the sudden intruder.

" Don't you know how to knock before entering a room . " She asked like she owned that place.

" What she is doing here. " Xiao Zhan asked ignoring her..

" Baby let me explain. " Wang Yibo stood up from his seat and walked towards Xiao Zhan who standing near the door.

" Baby " Qianru mumbled slowly and looked at them . She clearly understood that Xiao Zhan misunderstood them. She smirks .

Making an innocent face she slowly walked towards them .

" Baby who is this boy. " She had an innocent face and big doe eyes which anyone can think how innocent soul she is..... But right now Wang Yibo doesn't want anything but pour a very hot water on her face. She was making the situation worse.

" Who are you " xiao Zhan asked and faced her. His voice was too deep made Wang Yibo sweat a lot. Qianru battled her eye lids and looked at him .

" Me... " She tilted her head.

" No the hoe standing infront of me. " Xiao Zhan said calmly made her frown.

"Baby.... We can~ " but Wang Yibo become silent when xiao Zhan glared at him .

" Did I said that you can speak. " Xiao zhan asked raising his voice. Wang Yibo immediately shook his head.

He turned towards Qianru and raised his eyebrows. " I think I asked you something. "

Qianru she gulped hard when her eyes met xiao zhan's. She immediately looked away.

" I am.... I am his lover. " She said . Wang Yibo immediately looked at her with a wide eyes.

" What.... Are you gone mad. " He immediately grabbed xiao zhan's hand.

"She is lying baby...  "

"What are you saying Yibo. Did you forget that we were dating. "

"But we broke up. I have nothing to do with you. "

" I don't remember we broke up. We just lost our contact. Nothing else. "

" We lost our contact 4 years back. And I don't love you anymore. " He said.

" So you loved her right. " Wang Yibo's eyes immediately turned to his bunny. Who was pouting angrily.

Wang Yibo shook his head immediately. He looked at Xiao Zhan who standing there with a closed eyes. He glared at Qianru who smirking at him .