chapter 18

" stay please... " He whined....

" No I can't..... " A-yuan said while grabbing his coat..

" Why...." Zhan pouted..

"Because I can't stay away from my mom . I want her beside me when I sleep. " He said..

"Ohhh" Zhan said lowering his head. A-yuan cupped his face and said. " Mmmm let's do one thing I will take you my home , you will come with me right "

Zhan shook his head and pouted" he won't allow me "

"I will talk to BoBo .... I know he won't allow today maybe another day.... When he goes to any business trips" A-yaun said.

" Business trips.... For how many days....." Zhan's eyes widened.

" I don't know exactly... Maybe more than 2 weeks "

"Ohhh " zhan's face falls.

" Bye... I have to go now" he kissed on Zhan's cheeks and ran out.

'A-Yaun is a very good boy. He is just exact opposite of my A-ling.... I miss him so much. I miss everyone. I don't know when I am going to see everyone. ' he thought

He was sitting infront of the TV. But he wasn't watching it. His eyes were glued on a particular room which situated in the end of the hallway.  Its Yibo's office room . After Hai Kuan left he shut himself in that room . Its more than 3 hours. Xiao Zhan was curious. Somehow he knew that the conversation between the 2 brothers was something important and that's too about him . Because he saw that Hai kuan's eyes on him . The elder was worried. But he don't know why. He never saw him like that much serious. That always smiling face was a little serious today.

He was lost in his thoughts. He came out from his thoughts when someone take the TV remote from him . He looked up and see the very serious Wang Yibo standing infront of him .

" Did you take your medicines" yibo asked in a very serious tone.  Actually the younger was really afraid of Yibo's this cold tone. He only looked at him . Wang Yibo furrowed his eyebrows. He was annoyed.

" I asked you something" he raised his voice a little. Zhan shivered by that voice. He shook his head .

" Why ??? I told you after the dinner you have to take the medicine. " Actually yibo was shouting at him .

Zhan's eyes become glassy.  " I ..... I..didn..I didn't had my dinner yet " he looked down.

" Why.....??" This time Yibo's voice was calm but too deep.  Zhan bit his Lower lip and said
"I.......I was waiting for you"  Wang Yibo like that answer. He grinned at the boy sitting infront of him .

"You don't have to wait for me . Go and eat . And don't forget to take your medicines. " He said with a smile.  Zhan looked at him . Yibo looked at him closely.

" What ???" Yibo asked confusedly.

" Now you are here. So come and eat with me " Zhan smiled widely at him .

Yibo bit his inner cheeks and  tilted his head to right not to smile.

"Nop. I am not hungry. Its just 8 o clock" he said.

" But you said I have to eat now... Please..... " He whined .

Y

ibo sighed and nodded. Zhan happily grabbed the latter's hand and led him to the dinning table. Yibo was enjoying the single touch he got.

The moment they came infront of the dinning table Zhan let go of his hand and ran to the chair. He smelled the delicious foods served for them . He was too happy that his favourite spicy food was also there.