Chapter 29.

Xiao Zhan stood the empty road

Xiao Zhan stood the empty road . He was afraid. He hates dark and silence. This deadly silence was killing him . He started to shiver when he heard some growling and roaring sounds from the woods. Tears started to flow from his almond eyes non-stop.

He tried to walk towards the side which Yibo's car gone. He stopped when he find out no lights was on that way. With a shaky steps he tried to walk forward.

"Please come back.... I won't do that again... please...." He slowly mumbled. He was sobbing hard.

His breath hitched when he heard some sounds from his backside. He looked back unwillingly. There was nothing. Even the winds sound made him shiver.

He started to shake when a little sound of branch crushing heard. He saw a round glowing eyes looking at him nonstop. He stood there like a statue. Even forgot to breath .

" No

" No..no no....." He mumbled and stepped backwards. But suddenly that 2 eyes jumped out from the darkness made him jump and stumbled backwards.

It was his a black cat. But when he suddenly jumped back he slipped on a plastic bag and began to fall back. He shut his eyes tight. Shivering a little.

Before he touch the floor two strong hands circles on his waist tightly. Zhan was breathing heavily. His heart beat become normal. He recognised that cologne. He spinned around and hugged Yibo tightly. Crying hard on his chest.

Xiao Zhan gripped on Yibo's sleeves tightly. He was afraid what if he again left him here.

"Why......why did you left me..... You know how...how much I scared..... Please.... please don't do this again..... I won't call him or talk to him.... Please...... " He says hugging him tightly.....

Wang Yibo tried to make him look up but he refused to move his head from Yibo's chest. He sighed.

" I am sorry baby for leaving you here.... I got angry.... Forgive me..... " Wang Yibo said and placed a kiss on Zhan's head. Xiao Zhan slowly nodded his head.

"Can.... Can we go now.... I am afraid.," He looked at Yibo with his teary eyes. Yibo felt a pang on his heart seeing that teary eyes. He nodded and helped him to walk .