chapter 39

Wedding pic☝️

Wang Yibo entered his comfy apartment with a small smile on his lips. He looked around the living room for his two lovelies, but there was no one.

They moved into a small yet luxury apartment, one year ago. Because xiao Zhan couldn't take care of that two little bombs in that large house. They always gave him a little heartattack by hiding somewhere. So he ordered Yibo to move out from that large house.

( Living room )

( Living room )

He placed his bag on the sofa and loosen up his ties. He sniffed softly and got a mouthwatering smell. With a big smile he moved his steps towards the kitchen.

Xiao Zhan was making the dinner .

(Why so cute)

(Why so cute)

He was too concentrated on the food and didn't aware that Yibo was looking at him. 
He yelped slightly when one pair of arms circles around his tiny waist. He titled his head slightly and pecked on Yibo's lips and again concentrated on his cooking.

" How was your day " he asked after turning off the flame.

" Fine , I guess " Yibo mumbled and inhaled the lavender smell of the younger.

Xiao Zhan turned around and circled his arms around Yibo's nape and pulled him closely.

" I missed you " he said and softly kissed on the latter's lips.

" Me too baby , and where is my little ones " he asked smiling a little.

" Don't talk about them , it's so hard for me to control that  pumpkins. " Xiao Zhan said pouting. Wang Yibo Chuckled at that.

" Is my wifie having a hard time " Wang Yibo asked pulling the younger close to him. 

" Nop , dear hubby " he said and giggled cutely.

They got married when their children's were 6 month , and Yibo loved to call him wifie more and the younger loved it too.

" Where are they , didn't they noticed that you came " xiao Zhan asked and walked past Yibo. But suddenly Wang Yibo pulled him by grabbing his wrist.