chapter 20

A lot of grammar mistakes are ahead... Please co-operate with me. Its a long boring chapter....

'where are you baby.. please be safe...' yibo thought and he kept searching for the younger. He asked the securities about Zhan . They saw the younger in the morning looking at the mansion and they clearly saw he went inside. Yibo ran towards the security room, he checked the CCTV footages. He saw that Zhan wandering around the mansion.

There was no cctv cameras around the bar section. He remembered how the younger looked at the dark hallway near the bar. Yibo ran towards the bar and looked around. The hallways are locked. He called for xiao Zhan but he got no replay.

One servant approached him and gave the keys of the rooms. He looked at him confusedly. It not possible to check all the room. Because that house contains more than 75 rooms.

"We don't have any other options sir. The rooms are soundproof" that servant said.

"Shit "he cursed and entered one hallway. He don't know where to start. He looked at all the doors. He looked at the door knobs. He never allowed anyone to came these side. He was holding so many secrets here.

There was 15 rooms in that long hallway. He touched its doorknobs. 7 doorknobs doesn't have any dust , he understands that Zhan came across this way. But the 8th doorknob was not touched by anyone. It was full of dust and spiderweb.

Seeing that he opened the 7th room it was full of dark. He know that Zhan hates dark. He tried to turn on the switch but the light wasn't working. He flashed his mobile torch . From the help of the flash light he saw him , his bunny . Sitting in the corner. He felt like his soul came back to his body. He crouched down infront of him and touched zhan's shoulder. Zhan flinched by the touch. He slowly rise his face and looked at yibo. Seeing yibo he broke down. He hugged the later tightly.

" Shhh it's okay I am here " yibo hugged him back and rubbed his back.

Xiao Zhan slightly hit on Yibo's chest and whispered" where were you. You .....you are late..... You know how much I got afraid...." He said inbetween his sobs.

" I am sorry. Come lets go back" yibo helped him to stand up. But he felt dizzy , he didn't have any energy to take one step. Wang Yibo held him tightly and carried him in bridal style. Zhan rest his head on latter's shoulder. He slowly closed his eyes.

Wang Yibo make him lay on his bed. He kissed on his forehead and covered him with his blanket. When he turned back Zhan gripped his hand tightly. He was half asleep.

"Don't leave me please" he mumbled. Yibo ruffled his hair and said
" Iam not going anywhere. Let me take a little bath. Hmmm.."

" Make it fast and sleep beside me. " His cheeks become pink.

Yibo chuckled. " Ofcourse baby. And it's my room and you are in my bed " he said in a low voice. Zhan's pink cheeks turns deep red. He covered his face with his blanket. Yibo chuckled at his behaviour and went to bathroom for a bath.

Wang Yibo came out from his warm bath , he looked at his bunny while drying his wet hair. A small smile appears on his face. Now he understands what will happen to him if his bunny boy walk away from his life

He took a deep breath before joining the bed. He hesitate a bit, he wanted to hug him . But his bunny is too aggressive. He was in his deep thought, he got startled when Xiao Zhan snuggled him . Zhan snuggled closer to him and hugged him tightly like his life depends on it. Without hesitation he hugged back. Yibo like this. This one was he wanted. Cuddling with his beloved. Soon he drifted into his dream land.