chapter 21

Wang Yibo leaned over the door frame, crossing his hands across his chest. He was busy looking at his bunny who standing infront of the mirror.

Xiao Zhan was standing infront of the mirror with a pouty lips. He was busy in choosing his t-shirts. Hhe tossed his 15th t-shirt away. He was rubbing his tummy and posing side to side. Yibo groaned.

" Are you coming or not Zhan . " He asked with a annoyed tone.

Xiao Zhan looked at him and pouted.

" I am getting fat Yibo. Look at my tummy. Its huge. " His eyes become glossy.

Yibo sighed and stood near Zhan . He circles his hand around Zhan's tiny waist and rubbed his tummy. He rested his head over the other's shoulder.

" For god's sake you are pregnant Zhan . And it's 3 and half months. And you are not fat. You are getting thin day by day. And I clearly don't understand one thing. " Zhan tilted his head and looked at yibo .

" 24 hours you are eating and where the hell that food is going. " He exclaimed. But in results he has to face an angry bunny.

" So you are telling me that I am a foody and I am getting fat " yibo shook his head

" I didn't say you are getting fat ........ "

" I know I am looking ugly now. Look at my stomach. Its bulging now. " He started to cry loud.

" My baby bunny look at me. " Yibo cupped Xiao Zhan's chubby cheeks.

"Its not baby fat . Its baby numb " he rubbed the latter's stomach. " Our baby is growing fast . That's why your tummy getting bulge. And you are not ugly. You are the most beautiful and cute person I have ever seen "

" I am not cute I am handsome you know" yibo rolled his eyes and nodded. " Yeah you are handsome more than me" that statement makes the latter happy. Yibo took a pink hoody and handed over to Zhan " wear this " Zhan nodded.

" Let's go. " Yibo asked and Zhan nodded in excitement.

Yibo's POV

He is 3 and half months pregnant now. And his baby bump started to show. But isn't he just 3 month pregnant. I clearly read it will take 5 months to show baby bump. Maybe it's not like others and he is getting thin . And that is the one u didn't get yet. Even dinosaurs never eat like this.

Now he gets more attached to me and like more clingy to me. His sulking and whining character is just cute. But sometimes he is getting on my nervous. I don't know how I tolerate his character. ......
Maybe because I love him so much.......

Now we are going to hospital for his monthly checkup. Most times he spent his time with A-Yuan. I really appreciate him. He never complaint about zhan's childish behaviour. He is really an understanding kid. ...

" Good morning Park Hyung" Xiao Zhan shouted at his personal bodyguard.

" Good morning ZhanZhan. " Mr. Park greeted him back. He is xiao zhan's personal bodyguard. Yibo appointed him 3 months before. But yibo clearly hate their interactions. Xiao Zhan was more attached to his bodyguard. Yibo never liked when the younger giving more attention to his body gaurd.

" Let's go. " Xiao Zhan said to mr. Park and grabbed his hand. Mr. Park looked at yibo who giving death glares to him. He slowly removed zhan's grip from his hand and nodded.

" You don't have to come. I will manage this. " Yibo said and grabbed zhan's hand.

" But park hyung is my......." Xiao Zhan looked down when Yibo gave him a warning glare. Xiao Zhan get scared by Yibo's sudden change. He followed him with a cute pout. Mr. Park followed them . Yibo made xiao Zhan sit on his car and closed the door. He turned towards mr. Park who standing near them