chapter 10

Since the engagement was attended only by the family members they arranged a separate party ...but the speciality of the party was everyone must be in an ancient type of dressing.. after 6'o clock guests are started to attend the party .

Zhan was very happy and cheerful. But he was waiting for someone's arrive. He was also in an ancient attire.

Just like everytime he was the centre of attraction than the newly engaged couples.Ziyi's parents were there . They called Zhan near. Even Jiang Cheng is madly in love with Ziyi ,he doesn't like her family. Their attitude towards poor people were so bad and he never liked that. When they called Zhan near them he frowned.

he don't like Zhan interfere with them. Because he is pure sole and they are absolutely devil . Ziyi understand him very well. When he walked towards them she grabbed his hand shook her head saying no. He removed her hand and walked towards them. She looked at him and followed

Zhan goes near them and gave his warm smile that everyone fall.

Showing his bunny teeth everyone smiled at him.

"You really look like a girl Zhan "Ziyi's mother said.

He gave them an awkward smile. And looked at his brother. Cheng was looking at them with an impassive look.
"Aaahhh.. If I have one more daughter I definitely make you as my son in law.b"she said.
"Still we can make him our son in law dear, if only Zhan and Yubin agree " her husband supported her.

"He is too small to talk about the wedding uncle"Cheng said with his gritted teeth .
They clearly know how much he hates them . They are clearly interested in Zhan because of his bank balance. His parents left him a huge amount of bank balance before they die. But Jiang family never touched a single penny from that . Because Zhan is their own son. He is their responsibility and they loved him more than their own child. He also loves them more than his parents even he never called them dad and mom just like they wanted. He loves to call them like that but he can't.

   Cheng stares at Zhan means clear that place right now. Zhan quickly understand what his brother mean.

"Mmmm my friends are waiting, I will go now"he said and leave the place. Everytime he was looking at the entrance of the hotel . He sat down on the chair and looked at the parking area .
"Waiting for someone"Yubin asked him .and he sat down near him .

"Aahhhh... No ge,I am just sitting here. It's so boring."he pout .
  Yubin scratch his head and looked away. His heart was beating fast.

"Mm Zhan .."he was hesitating. Zhan looked at him confused.

"Yes gege . Is there any problem"
"Haha . No I wanted to tell you something...you look so beautiful"

Zhan looked down. "I thought atleast you will say that I look handsome"

When they are talking to eachother they saw a black colour Lamborghini came infront of the hotel. Zhan was always amazed by cars . So he looked at the caar . His lips curved up when he saw the figure got down from the car.

After congratulating the couple, Yibo walked towards his bunny. He frowned when he saw Yubin standing near him .
"Yibo ge , you are late ."He said

Yibo smiled and whispered"did you wait for me"
Zhan eyes widened and his face turned red . Yibo only smiled. And he looked at Yubin with a smirk
"Zhan , come with me"he said . Zhan nodded and turned towards Yubin . "Gege , I am going now." Yubin gritted his teeth and nodded.

They sat down on a table facing eachother. Yibo can't take his eyes from the beautiful bunny sitting opposite him. The waiter gave them a mixed drink. Yibo looked at Zhan who is playing with that drink without sipping.