chapter 26

Nooo proof reading....
Bear with this boring chapter....

Wang Yibo was busy with his phone.

He stood beside the glass window and dialled the number. He patiently wait for the other pick up the call.

"Yeah I know.. I told you already what happened today"

"........"

" Yeah he was just shocked but now he is alright"

"..........."

"He is perfectly alright and he is sleeping now peacefully" he said while rolling his eyes .

".........."

"Mm.. he said he missed you guys. And when you guys are coming back . He is already 5 months. I can't leave him alone here. And  I think it's a good idea that he is around you guys. " He said and waited for the other's answer.

"........"

Yibo bit his lips. He was annoyed.

"Yes he is perfectly alright"

".........."

"I told you he is okay now, he is sleeping" yibo said In an annoyed tone 

Wang Yibo immediately cut the call and hid his phone behind when he heard the sound of his room door was opening. He saw xiao Zhan looking at him with a confused face. He was sleepy and he looks so tired.

"Who was on your phone" xiao Zhan asked when he saw Wang Yibo trying to hide his phone.

"Oh... Its .. mmm ... My client" he said and looked away. He cursed himself for stuttering.

Xiao Zhan furrowed his eyebrows and came towards Yibo limping a little.

"You are lying. " He said .

"No I am not " yibo said and looked at Xiao Zhan.

"Ohh then who was that client asking about your personal life especially me. " He glared at yibo. 

"Its nothing you wanted to know. You were sleeping and you are tired go and sleep" Yibo tried to take zhan's hand but the latter yanked his hand away from him .

"Why ... You literally told about me and ...." He thought for a moment. And he looked at Yibo with a wide and teary eyes. Yibo understand what the latter is thinking about, that's not a good thing.

"Are.... Are you.... Cheating on me..... Are you trying kill me .... You already have a girlfriend and she cant carry a child so you used me.... And made me pregnant. After I delivered you guys going to kill me and snatch my baby away from me.right....." he cried loudly and sat on the floor. He protectively hugged his 5 months old belly.

Wang Yibo stood there with a wide opened mouth. He never thought this little fellow will think like this wild. But seeing the other cry , he don't know that he have to laugh or cry.

He couldn't help but laughed aloud. Xiao Zhan stopped crying and looked at Yibo with his teary eyes. He was getting annoyed.

" Why the hell you are laughing you monster" Xiao Zhan shouted at him. 

Yibo tried his best to calm down and bend down to pick up xiao Zhan who sitting on the floor with an angry face.

Xiao Zhan tried his best to get away from the latter's grip but failed miserably. Wang Yibo was taking him in a bridal style.

Zhan tried to bite him but yibo immediately moved his face.

"Don't try to harm me. What if I drop you when you hurt me. " Wang Yibo said and that made xiao Zhan stay in his hand silently.