chapter 14

Everyone was shocked by seeing the unconscious Zhan lying there. They take him to the hospital.

Zhan is conscious now . He was lying on his hospital bed. And his wounds are treating by the nurse. She was looking at him non stop.

"What are you looking at " A-ling asked when he saw that nurse looking at his baby Zhan non stop. Everyone looked at her.
." Nothing.... I am sorry" she bowed and leaves the room. Before leaving the room she looked at Zhan once more from head to toe. Everyone looked at him with concern. The doctor didn't say anything. The doctors are checking on him non Stop. They asked what was happening. But they ignored their questions.

They were collecting his urine samples, blood samples. And everything. They are soo worried. Atleast they can assure that he is fine nothing to worry .

"Jiang Cheng , what are you doing here"

" Oh Kuan ge I am here with my brother. He fainted suddenly. "

"Oh is everything alright.vwhere is he " they came inside he check the pulse of Zhan . Zhan looked at hai Kuan. He afraid when he saw the confusing face of the Doctor. Kuan checked his pulse again and again.

"Is everything okay" Cheng was really worried.

" Yeah... A little confusion about his health condition. And ......."

"Excuse me mr Jiang Cheng... Doctor wanted to see you please come " it was that same nurse who treated his wounds. She looked at Zhan and gave a worried smile. Zhan hold his shijie 's hand tightly. She patted his head and assure that everything is alright.
________________________

"May I come in doctor"
"Yeah mr Cheng come in. Oh Dr. Kuan what happened why are you here. "That doctor asked when he saw hai Kuan came inside with Jiang Cheng.

"Mmm I know them . And I checked him..I have some doubts and I am not sure.... "

"Your doubt is correct Dr . Kuan " that doctor said.

" Can you guys please tell me what's happening here. And what the hell is happening to my brother. Is he alright. Nothing to worry about. Right. " Jiang Cheng was impatient

The two doctors looked eachother and nodded.
"Mr. Cheng i wanted to ask you something. You know about his body condition right. ".

" Yeah I know. But we didn't tell him anything about that. And he is taking medicines too. " Cheng alerted.

______________________

The door was burst opened by a loud thud . Everyone shocked by the angry Cheng who coming inside with an angry face. Zhan looked at him . Even they bicker at eachother, Zhan really afraid of the angry Cheng. The doctor came inside and take a deep breath. Cheng looked at A-ling who was sitting at the hospital bed . Zong understand and he take him outside. Now there only yanli ,Cheng , Hai Kuan doctor and Zhan .

Doctor nodded and looked at Zhan.

"Mmm Zhan I wanted to ask you something. Please answer me" he nodded like a little child.

" Do you....do you slept with anyone.." Zhan's eyes widened and he looked at his siblings. He lowered his head and tighten the his grip on the bedsheet.

"Answer him Zhan...". Jiang Cheng shouted at him .

"A-cheng please.. "yanli looked at her angry brother.

"Zhan answer... Please baby"

"Don't baby him jiejie. He is not acting like a baby at all " Cheng was burning in anger.
" Zhan answer us please" he nodded his head. Tears are flowing down from his eyes.