chapter 11

In the morning.. Zhan was struggling to wake up. He stretched his hand to pick his mobile from the bed table. But there was no bed table on there. Realisation hit him . He slowly opened his eyes. He looked around it was not his room and ofcourse it's not his house too. He slowly realised that he is half naked , only trousers no shirt.he tried to remember what happened yesterday, he tried to remember which girl was that he brought yesterday. He tried to stand up but a sharp pain was on his lower back make him sit down on the bed. His eyes widened because he understand that he was with a guy that too he was the bottom.

   Only he can remember that when Yibo went to the washroom a waiter gave him a apple juice that Yibo specially ordered for him. He was very happy that Yibo gave him special care. After he drank that drink he cannot remember anything. He tried to remember but that lead to a sharp pain on his head. When the bathroom door was opened he looked at that direction. He was very shocked when he saw Yibo came out from that bathroom with half naked. Yibo looked at him and tried to smile.

"Oh you are awake... I am ..."Yibo's words cut by Zhan

"I hate you..... I never thought that you are a this type of person. I am ashamed of you . " He was crying silently. Yibo was really shocked by Zhan's words . It was not only his fault.

"What you mean ????" Yibo was little bit angrym.

"I never thought that you will drug me and use me "

Yibo's eyes widened. He looked at Zhan .

" I know you were drugged but it's not me . I was trying to help you . Please trust me Zhan.

"You were helping me. This way. If it was not you then how come I am in yours home.. and why did you take advantage of me .....you.. you only wanted to revenge on my brother right" he was crying hard.

"Zhan trust me it was not me. And I was drunken too. It's happened . I am sorry.."he tried to touch him . But Zhan slapped away his hands .

"DON'T TOUCH ME AND DON'T MAKE EXCUSES..... I HATE YOU I HATE YOU AND I REALLY HATE YOU".

He shouted and pick his dress that was lying on the bed. And ran out from the room. Yibo was really shocked and he didn't know what to do next. He called Mianmin to pick Zhan .

When Zhan came out from the house he really didn't know that what to do. He was not aware of the place. He don't know which way that he have to choose. He searched for his phone. But he didn't took his phone yesterday. He was really afraid and stand there like a lost child. Suddenly a car came infront of him. Mianmin came out from the car. She walked towards him. When he saw her he broke down. He ran towards her and hugged her and began to cry. He patted him and lead him towards the car. When they enter the car she didn't asked him anything. She understood what happened. She only looked at him who was only staring out side. The driver stopped at his house. He wear a dress that she brought for him. He looked at her. She wiped his tears and led him towards the home. When they enter the living room everyone was there . They were worried. When they saw him they ran towards him. Cheng was really worried about his younger brother. He hugged him . "Where were you yesterday Zhan "he asked. Zhan only looked at him.

"A-Xian.... Baby .. are you okay" yanli came towards him from the kitchen. He ran towards her and hugged her tightly like his world is only around her. She patted his back .

"It's okay baby , after one month you will be there with me. Don't worry it's just one month baby . Let's do this  I will come back and we can go together okay " she smiled and cares his hair. Everyone thought that he was crying like that because his sister and parents going abroad today .

"He was with you yesterday right" Cheng asked Mianmin. Zhan broke the hug and looked at her. she was really scared.

"Ahh...mmm yea.. yeah he was with me yesterday. " She replied while looking at Zhan . He smiled at her .she nodded. After that she left from there . He slowly walked towards his bedroom like a living corpse. Everyone looked at him amazed. It's not there Zhan .