chapter 12

3 weeks passed . Zhan broke his phone intentionally. All this time he locked himself on his room . Jiang Cheng don't understand anything.  He was really helpless. He was alone there. He missed his overly talking brother. First somedays Zhan was alone in that house. Maids told Cheng that after he went to work he never came out from his room and Not interested to eat anything. so he bring him to his office. Atleast he can make sure that he will eat anything.
_______

"Zhan pack your things . Don't forget anything. Only 5 days for our flight. "Jiang Cheng said to him.

"We have 5 days gege... Why are you forcing me now" Zhan whined. He was watching his fav cartoon. He was lying on the couch and all food packets are lying on the floor. Cheng looked at his brother. His old character is came back . But it's little bit more than the usual. He sighed. Yanli will come tonight. He clearly know that after her arrival Zhan never going to pack his belongings.

Jiang Cheng turned off the TV and looked at him. Zhan stand up and ran towards the TV to turn on . But he was caught by his gege. He whined.

" Please gege . I will pack after this please please" he pout.

" No please Zhan go and pack . Now . I will give you only 2 hours . And clean this all " he said Sternly.

Zhan stomped his leg and ran towards his room . " You are sooo bad gege. I will tell madam yu that you always scolded me without any reason. "

"You little brat "Cheng shouted. He chuckled.

"Zhan I am going out . Do you want anything" Cheng asked while taking his car key.

" May I come with you gege. "He peeked from behind the door.

Cheng rolled his eyes. Zhan scratched his head .

" I want ice-cream and chicken gege " he shouted from his room.

"What the hell is he saying" he mumbled and got out.

____________________

Zhan was pacing around the hall. Ziyi couldn't control her laugh.

"What are you doing baby Zhan . "

"Why they are taking this much time jiejie" he stomped.

"Be patient dear. They will reach soon" she chuckled at latter's action.
Suddenly they heard a car horn. Zhan's smiled widely and ran towards the door. His smile dropped when he saw Yubin coming inside. He pout. Yubin came and put his hands around Zhan's shoulder. They come inside. When Ziyi saw them her smile dropped. She clearly know that Yubin have feelings for Zhan . And she clearly know about her friend. He loves him madly. And how much he is possessive and obsessed towards the younger. She already told her parents to take Yubin with them , because his academic year is over. And she told them that yubin's feeling too. But she was wrong, instead of taking him they told him that at any cost he have to make zhan fall for him .
She came out from her thoughts when she heard Zhan's screaming.

"Shejie..... You came back" he hugged her tightly . Jiang cheng can't help he rolled his eyes.

" I missed you soo much... You know gege was scolding me everytime. " He pouted. Cheng slapped his head little hard.

"You only missed her baby Zhan. What about us "his brother in law asked. He turned towards them and smiled widely.

"I missed you all gege " he said .

"You are lying" everyone looked at A-ling who was looking very angry now

Zhan kneeled down and looked at him" what happened A-ling. Why are you saying like that"