chapter 15

Everyone was busy with their packing. Tomorrow morning is their flight. After leaving the hospital Zhan was very gloomy. He sat on his bed and looked outside of the window.

"Zhan baby , are you done with your packing" yanli asked him .
Hi
"Yes shijie . I done my packing" he said and came down.

" You should rest dear . And you have to be happy.  This gloomy attitude is not good for you and the little inside you. " She said and ruffled his hair. A-ling came to there and jumped on his lap.
" Ouchhh..... A-ling please baby ...... " Zhan felt a pain on his stomach.

"A-ling...... Get down now . " Yanli shouted at him . "Look don't hurt baby Zhan okay. And he can't play with you like before. You have to be careful with him . Don't push him okay. "
A-ling was ready to cry. He was waiting for a month to play with his baby Zhan . When ever he ask about that his mama says that they can play after they reach Canada. But now she saying that he can't play with him .

" Wh....why. you promised me mama. That I can play with baby Zhan . But....but why are saying like this . I really wanted to play hide and seek with him . Baby Zhan come with me . " He said and grabbed his wrist tightly.  Unknowingly he pressed on his wounds. Zhan scream loud when he got the pain .

"Don't touch it A-ling  it's hurts " Zhan said while blowing the wound .

"You deserve it " Jiang Cheng came there. Zhan pouted at him .

" Go and sleep , don't be late tomorrow okay. It not bus or taxi. Remember it " he said. Zhan nodded.

"But why can't he play with me mama." A-ling asked.

" Its because a little baby is inside his tummy "she said. ..

" Why he sitting inside my baby Zhan . Ask him to came out side.  I wanted to play with Zhan. " He was thinking something. Suddenly he looked at Zhan with a wide eyes .

"Baby Zhan you ate him " everyone burst out laughing. 

"Okay guys that's enough. Zhan take your medicines and sleep . " Cheng insisted.  Zhan nodded and walked towards his room .

"He is pretending" Jiang said .

"We too . After leaving here he will be alright. He will forget everything. Trust me.  We will get our old Zhan back . " Yanli sigh.

_____________________________

Next morning.

Zhan came out from his room and looked around. Everyone is very busy . Jiang Cheng was on his phone . He seems very busy . Maybe talking with Ziyi . Zhan was very nervous. He don't know what will happen next . He is sure that it's not going to be good. He really wanted to go back and change everything. He returns his room when he saw Ziyi entering the hall and sat down on the couch. He observed his room .he really going to miss his room . That room was well decorated. His all new ideas are in his room. Is that hard to leave your birthplace. He thought. Sometimes he feels that he wanted to cry.  His all life is like a drama . The most dramatic part is his pregnancy. He still can't believe that he is pregnant . But this child is innocent. He slowly rubbed his stomach. His face light up unknowingly.  He has to wait 9 months. Its soo long he thought. His smile dropped when he think about the incident happened at the hospital.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Yubin was playing with his phone . He looked up when he saw a car entering the Jiang house. He frowned when he saw Wang yibo came out from the car. Yubin looked around. Nobody was there.  He walked towards yibo who was entering the Jiang house. Yibo raised his eyebrows when yubin stops him . He really not in a mood to talk with the latter.