dream six

For ...

After a long day, they open the door to the beautiful apartment they share with their boyfriend. They step inside, gently close the door then lock it. When they turn around, their eyes immediately meet the huge windows, causing a small smile to come across their face.

It is a beautiful rainy night. The sky is a calming gray, many clouds taking space. Soft rain falls, hitting the huge windows in front of them. Seeing the other apartment buildings and skyscrapers through the glass makes their heart warm, happy to finally be living in the city. After a couple minutes of standing and admiring the scenery, their boyfriend walks out of their shared bedroom.

They stare at him as he walks towards them, admiring the man. He is shirtless, only wearing gray sweatpants. Because of this, they could see all the tattoos that covered his skin. His hands, arms and torso were filled with tattoos that meant something, or nothing, to him. "Hey, babe," he says as he wraps them into a hug. "Hi," they say with their head buried in his chest. They let go of each other and smile. "How about you go change and I'll warm up some food?" He says softly. "Alright," they say before walking to their room.

They set their stuff down then change into a random hoodie and sweatpants. Once they walk out the room and see the kitchen, they notice two plates of spaghetti on the counter and their boyfriend grabbing utensils. Once they reach the kitchen, their boyfriend says, "I had a feeling you were craving spaghetti." "Ew, you know me too well." "Haha, I'm supposed to. I'm your boyfriend." "Nah, that's my best friend's job." He rolls his eyes then says, "Whatever, just grab a plate." "Thanks, idiot," they say before walking to the living room and sitting on the couch. He follows suit.

They notice the drawing tablet on the coffee table in front of them, causing them to turn to their boyfriend and look at them questionably. "Oh yeah, I was going to tell you when you first came home, but I forgot. I finished the chapter," he says excitedly. "Oh word?" "Yup." So as they eat, they go through the chapter. They read it, analyze it, do some touch ups, and next thing you know, the chapter is perfectly finished.

Once they finish eating, he takes care of  their dishes and they head to their room to get their drawing tablet. They meet up at the couch once again, and get into position. They grab the tv remote and put on their favorite anime to watch together. He turns on his drawing tablet and gets ready. They sit on the couch, placing their legs on his thighs, also turning on their drawing tablet. For the rest of the night, they draw. The rain is still falling and the night sky absorbs them. They sit in darkness, minus the moonlight and bright colors on the tv, coming from the anime. The only action other than drawing was his occasional use of a vape. But, they just sit there and draw, content with the day's end.
—————————————————————hey y'all! i just wanted to let y'all know that i wrote this for my friend, so that's why the pronouns are different. anyway, this one's cute. it's not necessarily my dream though because i cannot draw for the life of me and i'm not planning on improving lmaooo. but i hope you enjoyed this! i have two really cool scenarios that i'm proud of coming soon!!

- an unartistic dude, joyce <3