dream thirty

Chillier than Expected

It was after school and she was at one of her friend's houses. Her friends decided to go to an outdoor mall to get dinner and walk around, so they went to one person's house to carpool. They all decided to dress super comfortable at school, then change into better outfits after. She went into a bathroom to change and by the time she was done, the rest of the group was already ready.

As she walked toward them, they started clapping for her and hyping her up. She dusted off her shoulders and even did a little spin. When she reached the table that they were standing around, she said, "Thank you, thank you. I would like to thank me for having drip. That's all." They all laughed then started random conversations with each other.

As they were talking, her best friend, who she was talking to romantically as well, called her over. "What's up?" She asked once she reached him. "Did you bring a jacket?" "No, why?" She asked as she looked at her outfit. She wore a button-up, a graphic tee and some jeans. She wasn't worried about being cold because it was spring. Boy, was she wrong.

"It gets pretty cold at night. I don't want you to get sick." "I'll be fine. Don't worry about me," she said with a smile. He just shook his head and they jumped backed into the group conversations. A couple minutes later, they decided to leave. They all piled into a car and headed to the mall.

Once they got there, they decided to get dinner first. They ate at a really good restaurant, having a great time together. Once they finished, they decided to walk around. She desperately wished she listened to him because as they walked, she was shivering.

They ended up in a nice courtyard, where there was a group of girls. Her friend group was a group of boys, so they decided to go over to the girls and shoot their shot. Well, all except one.

She looked at him and said, "Why aren't you going over there?" He pulled her into a hug then said, "Because I have you." "Not officially," she said with a smile. "Well, I only have my eyes on you," he said, making eye contact with her. "That's nice." They let go of each other and just started talking.

A couple minutes into the conversation, he noticed her shivering. He shook his head, then unzipped the zip-up hoodie he was wearing. She looked at him in confusion, he held out the hoodie to her then said, "I know your head*ss is cold." "What? No, I'm not," she said, very obviously lying. "I told you to bring a jacket, you didn't listen to me, and now you're shivering. Take my hoodie, idiot."

She rolled her eyes then asked, "What about you? Aren't you going to be cold?" "I'd rather be cold than leave you shivering." "Are you sure?" "Yes, I'll be fine." "You suck," she said as she took the hoodie out of his hands. She put it on and felt a sense of peace. She loved how oversized it was and she was finally warm.

She looked up at him and said, "Thank you. You still suck though." "No problem. You still love me though," he said with a smirk. She shushed him, which made him laugh. They started talking again and a little while later, their friends returned.

One of their friends said, "We secured the snaps, lady and gentleman." "Nice," he said, dapping their friends up. She just rolled her eyes. Another one of their friends asked, "So, what are we doing now?" "I saw a candy shop earlier," she said excitedly. "Alright, ladies. Let's go get sugar high."

The boys all cheered as they started walking. He came up to her, wrapped his arm around her shoulder, and they walked behind the rest of their friends. They ended up at the candy shop and bought way too much candy. They found a table and spent the rest of the night getting sugar high and talking, having an amazing night together.
—————————————————————well, this exists. that's all my feelings toward it. thank you. anywho, hey, y'all! i'm currently in health class lmaooo. random, but i'm out of movies/shows to watch and i don't have any books to read, so a mf has been bored as hell. also, i wish i had friends so i could steal someone's hbo max omg. anyway, i hope y'all have a lovely day and drink lots of water :)

- a hypocrite, joyce <3 (i drink like two drops of water a day LMAO)