dream twenty-seven

Wink Wonk

"Dude, just go out with him!" "Absolutely not," she said, shaking her head.

Her friend group decided to hangout at one of her friends' houses, and she showed up early for once. Ever since she stepped through the front door, her friend has been pestering her to go out with one of her guy friends.

"Oh, come on! You guys would look so good together and your personalities are perfect for each other!" "That is so crazy, but I don't like him. It's just not going to happen. Now, I did not come over for you to play matchmaker." "You suck." She blew them a kiss before they started a completely different conversation.

Once more of her friends started to show up, the previous conversation started up again. "Guys, don't you think those two should date?" Her friend said, pointing to him and her. "Oh my gosh," she said, placing her head in her hands. "Yes! I've been thinking about that and they would be perfect."

The rest of the group chimed in, agreeing, while they just shook their heads. "Bro, it's not happening. There's nothing going on between us and there never will be," he said. "Exactly. So, can we actually do something instead of worrying about his and my love life?"

The group mumbled, "Fine," and they started conversing about other topics. Eventually, someone brought up food, so they all decided to go to a restaurant. As everyone started getting their things and heading to their cars, she stayed behind until there was one person left.

They walked over to each other, she placed her arms around his neck and he placed his arms around her waist. He smiled then asked, "How long do you think we can keep doing this?" "We've been able to keep this a secret for six months, I think we'll be fine." "You're right, but I want to cuddle when we watch movies." "You'll survive. Now let's go before they notice we're not outside." "Hold on." "What?"

He kissed her, and she immediately did the same. They pulled away seconds later, goofily smiling. "Are you coming over later?" She asked as they walked toward the door. "Hell yeah," he said, smirking. She just shook her head and smiled.

Once they were almost out the door, he kissed her cheek then walked out. She walked out seconds later, going in the opposite direction as him. They turned to look at each other one last time, and when they made eye contact, he winked at her. She blew him a kiss and they returned to their friends, ready to go eat and pretend they were just friends.
—————————————————————-hi hi hi!!! i really freaking like this omg. i've had this idea in my notes for a while, but i didn't know how tf to execute it lmaooo. i really hope y'all like this as much as i do! psa: i don't know what i was on in those last couple author's notes, so please ignore those. this is very off topic but current obsession: nico hiraga. i had a dream about him, which resulted in me watching moxie (i also saw him in skate kitchen and whew), and now i'm in love. thank you. i also want to be as cool as him but that's another story. anyway, i hope you all have an excellent day and go outside! (i've been out all day and i smell like outside smh)

- a tired, hungry, kinda cool mf (i did my nails for once and i feel cool), joyce <3