dream eighteen

She would kill to go to a fair, especially with a boy.

                          Fair Days

It was finally summer and she was actually relaxed. She's had a blast these past couple weeks, hanging out with friends and her boyfriend, going on vacation with her family, and just making tons of great memories. The county fair was coming up and she couldn't wait to go.

A couple days before the fair, she went to get ice cream with her boyfriend. As they walked through a park with ice cream cones in hand, she said, "Hey, can I ask you something?" He looked at her with a bit of fear in his eyes, which made her chuckle, and said, "Yeah, what's up?" "Don't worry, it's nothing bad. Do you want to go to the fair with me on Friday?" He smiled then said, "I would love to." "Sweet," she said, smiling back at him.

Days passed and soon enough, it was Friday. She woke up and immediately got ready. She brushed her teeth, took a shower then got dressed. She put what she needed for the day in a backpack, ate breakfast, and waited for her boyfriend to pick her up. When she heard his car coming down her street, she grabbed her backpack and headed to her driveway. By the time she got there, his car was parked on the sidewalk near her house.

She opened the passenger seat door, sat down and put on her seatbelt. Once she was done, she turned to look at him and smiled. "Hi," she said. He smiled back at her then said, "Hey. You ready to go?" "Absolutely. I'm so excited." "Alrighty then," he says before turning on some music then driving to the fair. They sing their hearts out the entire way there, having a blast already.

Once they got there, she jumped out of his car, grabbed her bag, and dragged him to the ticket booths. They paid for all-day passes, then their day began.

They were all over the place. They went on all sorts of different rides, ate a bunch of food, played every arcade game there, and SHE won HIM a stuffed animal (a giant panda, to be exact).

As they walked around eating cotton candy and the sun started to set, he turned to her and said, "Look, the sun's starting to set. This is the perfect time to go on the ferris wheel. Sooo, shall we?" "We shall." They finish their cotton candy and get in line for the ferris wheel. The line wasn't too long, so they were in a cart within five minutes. They sat in silence, admiring the view and taking pictures.

When they got to the top, she looked around in awe and said, "I love the sky. It's so beautiful." "Just like you," he said with a smile. "Chill, Mr. Corny. Thank you though," she said with a small smile. "Of course," he said before wrapping his arm around her shoulder and kissing her forehead.

She looked up at him and said, "You know what we have to do now, right?" "What?" "This," she said before kissing him. She held his face as his arms wrapped around her waist. As much as she hated cliches, she loved the one she was living in that moment. They pull away and just look at each other with love in their eyes. He placed his arm back around her shoulder, she laid her head on his shoulder, and they just talked the rest of the ride. They eventually got off the ride and continued their magical day at the fair.
—————————————————————hey, i'm alive! this isn't my best work but it's cute. i completely 100% got this idea from Love, Simon and Love, Victor lmaooo. I watched both of them and they're alright, but i'm in love with felix. thank you. i'm currently rewatching good girls because i forgot everything and season three came out, and rio. thank you. alright, i'm done lmaooo. have a great day and go listen to some good music!!

- a male deprived homie, joyce <3