dream thirty-six

Post - Homecoming Chronicles

It's 10 pm on a Saturday night. She had just gone to the homecoming dance at her school with her friends and her boyfriend, and it was amazing. This was the first homecoming that she went to with her boyfriend, since they've been together for eight months, and she could not imagine it going any better than it did. Their friends decided to have a sleepover after, but they wanted to spend the night together. So, once the dance ended, he drove her back to his house.

This was their first sleepover, and they were both really excited. They got to his house and immediately went to his bedroom. They stood around awkwardly before she said, "I'm going to get changed. If I stay in this dress any longer, I think I might die." He chuckled then said, "Alright. Knock on the door before you come in when you're done because I'm changing too." "Aye, aye, captain," she said while saluting him. He laughed at her as she walked to the bathroom.

She changed into a t-shirt that she stole from him, sweatpants and some fuzzy socks. Once she finished, she walked back to his room and lightly knocked on his door. "I'm not naked," he yelled from the other side of the door. She laughed as she opened the door and walked in. She placed her bag somewhere then finally looked at him.

He was standing in front of his closest, shirtless. She internally screamed when he looked at her and smiled. "I can't pick a shirt." She laughed as she walked over to him. When she was standing behind him, she asked, "May I?" "Yes, you may."

She wrapped her arms around his waist, pulling him into a hug. She placed her head on his shoulder then said, "You're hot." "Thank you, bub. Can you pick a shirt for me?" "I mean personally, you don't have to put one on. But if you must, wear that one," she said, pointing at the shirt she loves to see him in. "Shut up. But, I knew you'd choose that one." "Well, duh," she said before placing a gentle kiss on his neck. She let go of him so he could put on the shirt, and she jumped onto his bed. Once he put his shirt on, he followed suit.

"So," he said. "So," she replied. "What do you want to do?" "Absolutely nothing." "Great minds think alike." They cuddled as music played softly. They were on their phones, talking to each other occasionally until they got bored. They put their phones down and started talking about everything.

Out of nowhere, he said, "Hey, I love you." She immediately paused when she heard him. It was his first time saying that, and meaning it, and she was surprised. She didn't know what to say, so she stuttered, "You do?" "I do," he said softly, smiling. "Well, I love you."

Although it didn't seem possible, his smile widened. He tackled her, then planted kisses all over her face, saying 'I love you' after each one. She couldn't help but laugh, appreciating every moment. Eventually, his lips met hers, and that was the most passionate kiss that they ever shared. They pulled away after a little while and stared into each other's eyes.

After some time, she got irritated with making eye contact, so she pushed him off of her. He groaned as he hit the bed, then started laughing. "What the f*ck was that for? We were having a moment." "I know, but you know I hate making eye contact." "I literally hate you." "Your actions from a couple minutes ago beg to differ," she said, smirking at him. "Touché," he said, smirking back at her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, cuddling her once again. They continued talking until they fell asleep in each other's arms. They both fell asleep, happier and more in love than ever.
—————————————————————hey hey hey! i really hope you guys like this because i do! i only had one homecoming because of covid, but it was definitely one of the best days of my life. i went with my huge, toxic friend group and we had a blast, plus i looked good as heck. anyway, time for my off topic mess. i'm currently watching girl meets world and it is so bad, but i can't stop watching it every second i can. also, i don't really find lucas and farkle attractive, but they have their moments... my favorite characters have to be zay, auggie, ava and cory. i'm definitely rewatching boy meets world when i finish girl meets world because i absolutely love boy meets world, and i've forgotten enough of the plot to rewatch it LMAO. but yeah, i hope you all have a great day and eat lots of good food!

- a hopeful mf, joyce <3 (i got a lot of things that might come up, so i'm kinda excited for the future oop)