3

"So Lil, how was the study date with the famous Luke Hemmings?" Savannah asked as we all sat in her room on her bed in a circle like middle school girls.

"You had a study date with Luke Hemmings?" Brooke asked with wide eyes.

"Damn you lucky ass bitch, he's hot." Elle said making me put my hand against my forehead and shake my head at them.

"I thought boys were off limits for you because of Derek?" Savannah asked and gave her a confused look.

"Doesn't mean I can't think he's hot. Plus he's obviously Lily's anyway so it doesn't matter." She said making me sigh.

"Okay first of all, it wasn't a date. I was simply just helping him out. And second he is not mine at all, I barely even know him really. And third, what makes him so famous." I asked making Savannah roll her eyes at my cluelessness. She did that often, mostly because I didn't care about school gossip and I never knew what was going on so I always asked 'dumb' questions.

"Every girl wants him duh. Have you seen him, he's like a greek god or some shit. And apparently he's like this cool bad boy that plays guitar or whatever. He's also tall, like tall tall too. And his accent is like no other. Everyone wants him which makes him famous." She said making me lean back against the pillows with an unamused look on my face.

"Well he's not mine and I don't even know him. I've helped plenty of people out with homework it's not a big deal." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"It's a big deal when the boy you helped with homework looks like he does." Elle said matter of factly.

"Okay whatever I don't even care anymore." I said making them chuckle. "Are we gonna talk about the fact that Brooke has said absolutely nothing about this new boyfriend of hers or what?" I asked and we all looked at Brooke who looked a bit nervous.

"You know this makes me uncomfortable." She groaned and laid her back on the bed.

"We don't care we need details." Elle said and pushed her a bit without making her fall off the bed.

"Well he's hot you know that. And he's really nice too, I'm just not sure if I like him like him you know. Like he's cute and he's sweet but I don't know something feels off. And he's not even my boyfriend yet anyway." She said and looked up at the ceiling.

"Maybe it's because someone's falling for their best friends little brother." Savannah said and poked her sides making her squeal and fall of the bed and us laugh.

"I am not falling for Max. He's too young for me." She said firmly and sat down next to me.

"He's gonna be 16 in a month and a half, you're still 17 so he's not even that much younger. Plus you can't use the excuse that he can't drive or he isn't tall enough because he's getting his license in a month." I said matter of factly making her groan.

"Or I just don't like him like that." She groaned and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Well then why don't you like Hunter?" Elle asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know, maybe I'm not supposed to or something. I don't know I'm not a love expert." She said defensively.

"Well I am and I say that you've got a crush on Maxie." Savannah said cockily.

"Says the one who got cheated on by two of her boyfriends." Brooke said making me and Elle laugh a little and Savannah's jaw drop.

"That's not my fault. You got played by the guy that wanted you first." She shouted making me and Elle roll over laughing. It was safe to say that Savannah and Brooke had the most tragic love lives, and they always playfully argued about it like they were doing right now.