36

"Hey baby?" I called out as I walked through Luke's front door.

"Sweetheart? What are you doing here?" He asked and came from the kitchen.

"I wanted to see you, and I brought you sushi." I said and held up the bag of takeout l that I had just bought.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of being greeted by an angel and delicious food?" He asked and came over to place his hands on my hips and kiss my cheek.

"I haven't seen you since Monday." I said and placed the bag of food on the table.

Yeah I see him at school but only lunch really counts since I don't have the chance to talk to him during class. And lunch is only 45 minutes long and we're surrounded by our peers so it's weird to kiss him sometimes.

"Aww did my favorite girl miss me?" He teased and pulled me into his chest.

"I'm too clingy for my own good." I said shamelessly and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Don't worry, so am I." He said and kissed my forehead.

"You made me this way you know." I said matter of factly and pulled away so I could set up our food.

"So did you." He said and grabbed us some plates.

"I thought you've always been clingy?" I asked and sat down at the table as he walked over to me.

"I was, but never this bad. My old friends back home would be able to vouch for me. You're just too damn addictive Lily Connors." He said with a smile and shook his head.

"Says you with the perfect face, and the perfect personality to make that perfect face even more perfect." I said and pressed his cheeks together with my hand which made him look absolutely adorable.

"You're perfect." He clarified after I had let go of his face.

"Me? I'm far from it. But you, you Luke Hemmings, you break the scales." I said and watched his smile grow and his cheeks redden.

"Eat, you didn't eat lunch today." I said and caressed his cheek and put his favorite sushi on his plate.

"Me and the girls are going to meet up Nick and his boyfriend tomorrow." I said, mostly just to let him know.

"What are you guys gonna do?" He asked curiously.

"I think we're just gonna get some dinner and maybe do something after if we feel like it." I said and took our empty plates and put them in the sink.

"Do you mind if I come? I just want to meet him, and apologize for being a dick." He asked and turned around in his seat to face me.

"Not at all. He was probably going to ask to meet you at some point anyway." I said and reached around him to get the empty boxes and throw them away.

"Are you sure?" He asked and rested his chin on the back of his chair and watched me clean up the kitchen a bit.

"Yes I'm sure, you're welcome anywhere." I said and walked over to him and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Okay." He said and looked up at me with the cutest look on his face that made my heart soar.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked and continued to comb my fingers through his soft hair.

"Sit with me." He said and pulled my arm and sat me down on his lap.

"We can't be lazy every day Lu." I said while he rested his head on my shoulder.