14

"Wake up wake up wake up." A small and high pitched voice yelled and jumped on Brooke's king sized bed that we were all asleep in.

  Brooke used to have a regular bed but that was until we kept having sleepovers here so her mom let her get a bigger one that we could all fit in.

"Briana shhh." Brooke groaned and put a pillow over her head.

"Mommy made breakfast." She said and tugged on the blankets.

"We'll be down in a few minutes." Brooke groaned and removed the pillow from her head. Not even a couple seconds later, Briana jumped off the bed and bolted down the stairs leaving us to wake up some more.

"You're lucky your siblings are either older than you or not ten years younger." Brooke said and crawled out of bed with us following behind her to go to the bathroom and brush our teeth.

"Sabrina still does that and she's 21." Savannah said and started going to the bathroom as we all brushed our teeth and fixed our dreadful bed head.

"Max just yells from the other side of the door." I said but it was muffled by my toothbrush that was in my mouth.

"You got lucky in the sibling department." Savannah said and washed her hands before brushing her teeth.

"More like the life department." Elle said making me chuckle and shake my head.

"My life isn't any more perfect than yours. You just can't recognize all the good things in your life." I said and rinsed my toothbrush and put it in the little toothbrush holder that we kept our toothbrushes in.

"Whats so good about our lives that isn't good about yours?" Brooke asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well first of all you guys have me and that's the most important thing." I joked and fixed my ponytail that had been warped from sleeping. The three of them let out a chuckle and just shook their heads at me before we headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Thanks for breakfast Mrs. P." Savannah said as we waltzed in towards the table.

"Are you ever gonna stop with the Mrs. P? I told you years ago to call me Becky." She said as she cleaned up where Briana was previously sitting.

"But it's formal and polite." Savannah said seriously.

"Don't act like you're some prim and proper young lady. I know what you do in your spare time Savannah." She said which made the three of us laugh and Savannah smirk a bit.

"You know me so well Becky." She yelled as she walked towards the kitchen shaking her head.

"Whats on the agenda today ladies?" Elle asked after a couple minutes of eating.

"Well I have homework to do since I haven't touched any of it yet. So unfortunately that's my day." I said with a sigh. Usually I finish my homework by dinner on Friday. But of course I went to that party that I wish I never went to in the first place, which ruined my whole schedule.

"I have a calc test I have to study for since I have no idea what's happening." Savannah said and ran her fingers through her hair in a frustrated manner.

"That's because you and Calum are flirting the entire class period." I said with a laugh since that's all they ever do in math class.

"But you have Luke in there and you talk all the time." She defended.

"No, I talk to Luke when I've finished all my work. He talks to Ashton and Michael for most of class since they don't do their work either. Luke knows not to distract me in class even though I know he wants to." I said making her groan.