34

"Max I'm going to Savannah's for a while." I said while I walked through the living room and into the hallway to get my keys off the hook.

"Hanging out with Nick?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"How'd you know?" I asked with a suspicious look on my face.

"Well my girlfriend is also going to be there and your boyfriend isn't too happy about it and we're friends so." He said and kept his eyes on his phone screen.

"Seriously? He came complaining to you?" I asked with an annoyed tone.

"Actually I came to him. He looked pissed when he left yesterday so I asked him to call me when he got home." He said with the same tone as me.

"So you're on his side aren't you?" I asked and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Well I don't want Brooke hanging out with him either." He said making me scoff.

"You both are absolutely ridiculous." I said and stormed out of the house and towards my car.

  I don't know why Max was acting like this. He knows Nick, he loves him too. Shouldn't he know that he's not going to steal someone's girlfriend?

"Hey guys." I said as I walked through Savannah's front door.

"What's up?" Elle asked from her spot at the dining room table.

"Nothing. Where's Brooke and Nick?" I asked and sat down next to her.

"They haven't got here yet. I was thinking we go to that restaurant on 16th avenue and maybe go shopping on Cornelia Street." Savannah said which made me super excited. Cornelia Street had the best stores and it was always busy so we rarely went.

"That sounds amazing." I said with an excited smile.

"Great, now we just gotta wait for dumb and dumber to get here." She said and handed us some drinks.

"Your girl is here." Brooke shouted as she walked through the front door.

"So am I." Nick yelled shortly after.

"Okay the plan for today is we're gonna go to that restaurant on 16th avenue and then after we're gonna go shopping on Cornelia street." Savannah said as they walked through the kitchen.

"Okay great." Brooke said excitedly.

"Can we all fit in one car?" Elle asked.

"Yea we can. I'll drive." Brooke said and held up her keys before we went out to her car.

"Alright Nick how have you been?" Savannah asked once we had sat down at our table in the restaurant.

"No you guys first. I already found out Lily has a boyfriend I need to know more first." He chuckled and took a sip from his drink.

"Well what do you want to know?" I asked and rested my arms over the table.

"How the hell did he convert you over to the dark side?" He asked mischievously making us all laugh.

"Wanna know the first thing she said to him?" Elle asked with a smirk.

"Do not." I said firmly.

"Tell me tell me." He begged.

"She bumped into him in the hallway on the first day of school and the first word that came out of her mouth was 'wow.'" She said which made his jaw drop.

"Lily Rose you did not." He said in surprise.

"Unfortunately I did." I sighed and put my head in my hands.