29

When I woke up the next morning I had a pounding headache and felt absolutely terrible. I've heard all about the hangovers people get but I never expected them to be so bad.

"Good morning." Luke mumbled with his raspy morning voice and his arm draped over my stomach.

"Good morning." I smiled when I felt him kiss my shoulder and rest his head on my chest.

"I missed laying on your boobs." He mumbled making me chuckle and tangle my fingers in his hair.

"They missed you too." I said and ruffled his hair.

"Do you want breakfast?" He asked and snuck his hand under my shirt and rested it on my stomach.

"No let's just lay here." I said and turned to the side so I was facing him.

"Have you been eating? Your stomach feels flatter." He asked and gave me a concerned look.

"Is that you're way of calling me fat before?" I asked and gave him a look.

"Shut up you're not fat. You know what I mean." He said and held the same look.

"Obviously I've been eating." I scoffed. I had been eating, just not as much as I should've been. I was eating maybe once a day and when I did eat it was only really small portions. I guess my stomach just shrunk which only made me less hungry.

"Babe I know when you're lying." He said and moved my hair out of my face.

"I eat Luke." I denied and took his hand and played with his fingers.

"I'm making us breakfast and you're eating." He said and climbed out of bed and came over to my side of the bed and picked me up.

"Luke I'm not hungry, I just want to cuddle." I whined as he tossed me over his shoulder and rested his hand on my ass.

"Well I'm hungry and you're too skinny." He said and made his way down the stairs.

"Your hand is on my ass." I said and turned to try and reach to move it but it was no use.

"So? It's not the first time, and it won't be the last either." He said and sat me down on the counter.

"Congratulations you made my head hurt even more." I said and held my head in my hands.

"Here take these." He chuckled and handed me a glass of water and some Advil.

"Why can't we just cuddle all day?" I whined and reached over to him and pulled on his t-shirt to bring him over to me.

"Because we need to eat to stay alive." He said and stood between my legs and wrapped his arms low on my waist.

"I'm not hungry, my stomach hurts." I said and draped my arms around his neck.

"Why does your stomach hurt?" He asked and looked down at my stomach.

"Probably because I got wasted for the first time ever last night." I said and moved his messy hair out of his face.

"I still can't believe you did that." He said and squeezed my hips before he went off to start breakfast.

"I was heartbroken and in need of happiness." I defended making him laugh and shake his head as he cracked an egged in a frying pan.

"Well as you've now found out, alcohol doesn't make things better." He said with his back facing me.

"Well it gave me you didn't it?" I said and brought my knees to my chest making him turn around with the goofiest grin I've ever seen.