31

"Lily." Luke whispered softly in my ear and moved my hair out of my face.

"Mhm." I rolled over so my head was in his chest and my arms were wrapped around him.

"Happy birthday my love." He said and rubbed my back while he placed soft kisses on my cheek.

"Thank you." I smiled but kept my eyes closed.

"You're breakfast is going to get cold." He said which made me open my eyes and look at him.

"You made breakfast?" I asked groggily.

"Well your mom did, but I brought it up here so that makes me just as great as her." He said and tilted his head to the stack of pancakes with a lit candle in the center.

"Aww you're so cute." I said after I had turned around to see the pancakes.

"Yea I did that." He said confidently and allowed me to get up and blow out the candle. I took the plate of pancakes and the syrup he brought up and poured it on the pancakes.

"Thank you." I said and cupped his cheek with my hand and kissed him.

"You're welcome." He said and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Here." I said and stuck my fork out so he could have some.

"No it's your breakfast." He said and pushed the fork towards me.

"I won't be able to eat all of this, have some." I said and shoved it in his mouth.

"I already had some." He said as he chewed his food.

"I gotta make sure my man is nice and buff." I joked and watched him smile and roll his eyes.

"You're doing a very bad job then." He said while I laughed at him.

"You do know how much I love breadsticks." I said with a smile.

"One day I won't be a breadstick anymore just you wait." He said confidently and took my empty plate and put it on my end table.

"I'm sure." I chuckled and laid down on top of him.

"No sleeping, it's time to open my present." He said and pulled me up and rolled out of bed.

"You didn't have to get me anything." I said and leaned my back against my headboard.

"Of course I did are you crazy?" He said and handed me a bag that I was assuming had my present in it.

"You better not have spent too much." I said and looked at him before he forced me to open my gift.

  When I looked inside the bag I saw a small box. I already knew what was probably in it which made me smile a bit. I took out the small white box and glanced at it before I opened it. I knew there was probably a ring in there just by the size but I didn't know what it would look like.

  When I finally opened it my jaw dropped. The ring had a silver band wrapped around a band that has diamonds all the way around. Then there was a larger stone in the middle. It was beautiful and probably really expensive. He also wrote on the inside of the top of the box.

Happy birthday sweetheart, I love you to the moon and to saturn

"Luke it's beautiful." I said and covered my mouth with my hand as I stared at the ring.

"Not as beautiful as you." He said and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his chest while kissing my forehead.

"Oh stop." I said and hit his chest.