9

"I see you two have made up... and made out." Max said as he walked in front of the couch and saw me and Luke tangled up in each other while watching tv.

"What?" I asked and heard Luke giggle a little.

"Luke what did I tell you?" I asked and took out my phone and looked at my camera to see a big purple mark on my neck.

"Sorry." He said and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Might want to hide that before mom or dad sees." He said and took the bowl of chips that I had just filled and started eating them.

"I wouldn't have to if this idiot listened to me." I said and slapped Luke's chest.

"I couldn't resist. But guess what." He said to Max who had an interested look on his face.

"What?" He asked with a mouthful of chips.

"Lily asked me out." He said proudly making me roll my eyes and lay back down into the couch.

"Wait what? You two are like actually dating? Like officially official and it's because of her?" He asked with a confused look on his face as Luke nodded his head with a smile.

"My sister... my big sister asked someone to be her boyfriend?" He asked and sat on the edge of his seat.

"She did." Luke said and took the bowl of chips from Max.

"Are you okay?" He asked and pressed the back of his hand to my forehead to see if I was warm.

"Yea I'm okay. I don't get what the big deal is." I said and pushed his hand away.

"Because Lil the guys are supposed to ask the girls to be their girlfriends. It takes balls for girls to do that, and that's not like you at all." He said and stood in front of me.

"Okay but that's really boring. Why can't girls do it?" I asked and looked up at him which hurt my neck because he was so tall compared to me since I was laying on the couch.

"I didn't say they can't, I said they don't. There's a difference." He said and walked off to the kitchen.

"I think it's hot." He said and pressed his lips to my neck.

"You've said that like a hundred times." I said and tangled my fingers in his soft hair.

"Because it's true." He said and started sucking on a specific place on my neck.

"You're going to leave another one." I groaned.

"There's already one there so what does it matter if there's another one right next to it?" He asked and lifted his head to look at me.

"That's more work for me so I can cover it." I said making him roll his eyes and lay his head next to mine.

"So don't cover it." He said with a smirk and pressed his lips on my jaw.

"Then my parents will slaughter you, and then me. Do you want that Luke?" I asked and gave him a look.

"We'll be slaughtered together." He said cutely which made it hard not to laugh at him.

"You're weird." I said and focused on playing with his now messy hair.

"You're weirder." He said and rubbed the tip of his nose against my cheek.

"I'm going to Brooke's, I'll be home later." Max yelled as he walked towards the door.

"What?" I yelled back and sat up from the couch.

"I'm going to Brooke's." He said and looked at me and I could tell he was trying not to smile by the look on his face.

"Why?" I asked slightly surprised.