28

"So Lily." A preppy voice said which almost made me want to throw up on the spot.

"Yes Kimberly." I said and turned around to give her a fake smile as her and her stupid fake friends came up to me at my locker.

"I heard you and Luke are done." She said with a smug smile while Khloe and Kourtney snickered.

"You heard correctly." I said and closed my locker and pretended not to be bothered by them or what they were talking about.

"So does that mean he's on the market?" Kourtney asked with her stupid high pitched voice that made my ears bleed.

"Yes he's all yours. He's a piece of shit anyways so have fun with him." I said and gave them a fake smile and walked off only to pass Luke with a hurt look on his face but I didn't care. I just ignored it and went off to class.

"Lily we're going out tonight." Elle said after the bell had rang for us to go to fourth period.

"We are?" I asked and gave her a look.

"Yes we are. It's Friday and I'm sick of watching you sulk and stay locked in your room." She said and walked with me to the library even though she had class. "And I know that clubbing isn't really your thing but we all got you a fake ID and we want you to have some fun tonight." She said and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Okay fine." I sighed. At this point I had nothing to lose. I already lost myself so what's the point. Plus I locked myself in my room for three straight weeks and needed to get out.

"Lovely. We'll come get you at eight." She said and left me to walk the rest of the way to the library for my free period.

I still had a lot of makeup work to do since I had missed a whole three weeks. I was getting my work from Max everyday but since there wasn't really a due date I would put off anything that took more than half an hour. So I still had a lot of work but luckily I had till next week to get it all done.

For the past week I've been staying in the library for both fourth and fifth period since the boys were still at our lunch table and I didn't want to make them move. They've all tried talking to me whenever they saw me but I just ignored them so they gave up. They basically begged me to forgive them and for everything to go back to normal but I was too bitter and petty to let it go yet.

After two periods of working nonstop to try and get as much work done I had to go back to actual class. I only had three more classes which would probably go by quickly, other than last period which had literally everyone in there. Luckily Luke's basically given up on talking to me considering every time he would I'd shut him out. It hurt to have to cut him off entirely but I couldn't be friends with him or even talk to him after what he did. I knew that taking this route would probably be better for me in the long run so I had no other choice.

After school I went home and took a nap since I'd be out all night and I don't want to be tired. Once I had woken up from my nap a couple hours later it was dinner time so I had to eat because I was practically forced to.

When I went back up to my room I picked out my outfit and then hopped in the shower since I was kind of feeling gross. I put on a sports bra and some sweats while I did my hair and makeup and then threw on a pair of black skinny jeans, a sequins tank to and a black leather jacket

 I put on a sports bra and some sweats while I did my hair and makeup and then threw on a pair of black skinny jeans, a sequins tank to and a black leather jacket