10

Luke's POV*

"I see that there's no more trouble in paradise." Calum said as I made my way towards our table.

"Nope." I said with a small smile and sat down next to Michael.

"Tell us what happened." Ashton said eagerly.

"You guys are gonna lose your damn minds." I said excitedly making them get even more eager.

"Tell us come on." Michael whined and shook my shoulders.

"Okay so basically I go to her house after school so she'd talk to me because she was ignoring me all day. And when I get there I explain to her what happened and whatever and she believed me which is good but I knew she was upset about something before she even saw that so I asked what was wrong. So she tells me that she was feeling a little insecure or something but I won't get into that. And I tell her that even though we aren't dating that I'm still going to be loyal because I want us to get there but I'm waiting because she's special and she's different. And she tells me that she doesn't want me to wait so she ends up asking me to be her boyfriend." I said making their eyes go wide and their jaws drop.

"She asked you?" Calum asked with a surprised look on his face.

"She did." I said with a smile.

"That's hot dude." Michael said.

"I know, but shut up." I said and slapped his arm.

"She doesn't seem like that kind of girl. That kind of threw me off honestly." Ashton said and stroked his chin.

"How do you think I felt?" I asked.

"How did it feel? Did you feel like girls feels because I've always wondered." Michael asked and tapped his chin.

"Well I don't know if this is how girls feel but it felt so weird. Like almost exciting and nerve racking, it was weird. And I don't know why but it felt different than as if I was asking her. Because I've asked plenty of girls out and it never felt like that before. And it was like the hottest thing a girl has ever done and I didn't expect her to do that." I said.

"She's bold, eager. I like it." Ashton said with some sort of concentrated look on his face.

"She's mine back the fuck off." I said and slapped him from across the table.

"I need to find a girl like her, I need what happened to you to happen to me." He said.

"She's a one of a kind girl, I don't think you'll find anyone even close to her." I said making him pout a little.

"I'll find my Lily, don't you worry." He said with determination in his voice.

"That's fine, just make sure it's not my Lily." I said and pointed a finger at him.

"Paul us throwing a party Friday are you gonna ask her to go?" Michael asked and looked at me.

"I wasn't even gonna go so no, plus she wouldn't want to go so I'm not even gonna ask." I said.

"Come on dude it's part of the bet, you've gotta get her to a party." Calum said which reminded me about the whole bet thing.

"I don't even want to do it. Cant I just give you the money now and end the whole thing?" I asked and they just shook their heads.

"Nope we made a deal, you've got till New Year's eve. Then we decide if we won or you did." Ashton said which made me groan.

"You know I don't even care about it right? I just care about her not some stupid bet you somehow got me roped into." I said.