24

"Babe you'll be fine." Luke said and zipped his suitcase that was on his bed.

"But you'll be gone for so long." I whined and laid flat on his bed.

"It's a week and a half." He said matter of factly and put his suitcase in the corner of his room.

"That's a week and a half without your love and affection." I said and felt him crawl towards me on his bed.

"And I'll be feeling the same agony that you'll be feeling." He said and hovered over me with his hands next to my head.

"But you'll be in sunny Australia with your family, you won't even have time to miss me." I said and gently hit his chest.

"Pfff are you kidding? First of all you'll be in snowy Seattle with your family. And second of all I love you and of course I'm going to miss you." He said and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Snowy Seattle sucks in comparison to sunny Sydney." I groaned making him laugh and lean down to kiss me.

"It's only a week and a half. I'll be home before you know it." He said and laid down next to me.

"It better or else you'll be a liar." He laughed and pulled me closer to him.

"I love you and I'm gonna miss you a lot more than you think I will." He said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you and I'm going to miss you." I said and raked my fingers through his hair.

"Let's go out to dinner. We haven't went on a date in a little while." He said while he played with my hair.

"I don't have anything nice here." I said.

"It's okay we still got a couple hours. I can take you home to get ready." He said and got up and started getting dressed.

"Why are you getting ready now?" I asked and sat up on my elbows.

"I'm just gonna bring you to your house and then we'll go." He said and buttoned up his shirt.

"Your hair is kind of a mess babe." I laughed.

"I'm getting to that don't worry." He said and went across the hall to the bathroom.

"Alright let's go." He said as he came in and put on his jacket.

"What should I wear?" I asked while we walked down to his car.

"Wear whatever you want." He said.

  One the ride back to my house I was trying to think of what to wear. I was trying to picture everything in my closet so I could figure out what the wear. But eventually I had to stop because all this thinking was giving me a headache.

  When I got home I went up to take a shower since I haven't taken one in a couple days. Luke  sat on my bed and paid attention to his phone while I picked out my dress and got ready.