12

"Lily are you almost ready?" Savannah asked as I stood in the bathroom mirror staring at my reflection.

"I don't know." I said and tilted my head as the three of them opened the door and stood in the doorway.

"Lily you look stunning." Elle said and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you sure it's not too much?" I asked and pressed my crimson colored lips together.

"We go to parties all the time, we know how to get ready for one. You look gorgeous Lil." Brooke said and fixed my curled hair.

"This just doesn't feel like me at all." I said and crossed my arms over my stomach.

"Well it's not really you. This is us and Luke really, and you're doing this for Luke." She said and rubbed my shoulder as I let out a sigh and closed my eyes for a second.

"Is it too late to change my mind?" I asked and inhaled a deep breath.

"A little bit yea." Savannah said with a chuckle and fixed up her lipstick.

"You look amazing, and if you want to go home then I'm sure Luke will take you home." Elle said and sprayed us all with some perfume before we had to go downstairs.

"Wow you're actually going to a party?" Max asked from his spot on the couch.

"Unfortunately." I said with a sigh and sunk deep into the couch cushions.

"Well you look great." He said and nudged my shoulder.

"So do you." I said and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"It's cause we've got the same good looking genes." He said making me punch his arm.

"No one likes a cocky bastard." I said seriously.

"I'm gonna vomit." I said and stood up to get something from the kitchen.

"Is it because you're nervous?" Elle asked.

"Yes." I said and chugged a bottle of water.

"Are you gonna drink or anything tonight?" She asked and sat up on the counter.

"Even being there is a lot, there's not way I'm getting drunk. I'll probably embarrass myself or something." I said and leaned against the fridge.

"Lily your boyfriends here." Savannah yelled after I heard the door open which meant the boys were here.

"Are you sure I look okay?" I asked as I felt a pit in my stomach and this nervous feeling wash over me.

"You look gorgeous Lil." She said and squeezed my hand.

"Why do we have to like walk out like this? This is so awkward." I whispered as she dragged me out of the kitchen and towards the living room where everyone else was.

"Just stand tall, like you're a confident bad bitch." She whispered.

"But I'm not-" I said and stopped in the doorway of the living room once I saw Luke. He looked amazing, like he always did. So I shouldn't feel this speechless when I see him but I do and I am, and it's almost like I don't even know how to act around him right now.

He's wearing a black shirt with a black jean jacket with of course his black skinny jeans that he wears nearly everyday. Then he added a nice pop of red in his snapback that was facing backwards. Sure he didn't 'dress up' but guys had it easy with parties and stuff. And even though he had it easy he still looked breathtaking and it was stressing me out.

"You look breathtaking." He said softly as he walked closer to me which made my cheeks turn bright red and my breath get caught in my throat.

"So do you." Was all I could manage to say which I hated. I wanted to tell him that he looked gorgeous as always and whole lot more but he made me speechless.